Resort to Vacation

3rd person POV:

(A few days ago)

Qliphah, Alexia, and the mysterious stranger, Touma dubbed, Bob, arrived at their base.

Bob: Qliphah, the sample.

Qliphah: Right, hehehe...

Alexia:(sigh) Wait a sec, I can just-

The demon shoved her arm into Alexia's stomach, phasing through it and grabbing something inside.

Phasing her arm out of Alexia's stomach, Qliphah presented the piece of flesh, the white-haired lady took from Kamijou.

Alexia:...BLEHHHH!

Qliphah: Here you go.

Alexia: I hate you...

Qliphah: Hehehehehe...

Bob: Enough squabbling! There's a theory I must test...

Bob: Alexia, keep the sample fresh. Qliphah, bring me the arm of Touma Kamijou.

Alexia: Ugh... Whatever, mom...

Qliphah: Ugh... Whatever, Bob... Hehehehe...

Bob: NOW!

The two ran to do their tasks.

(Opening theme)

After the guild war between Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord, an investigation arose on who was to blame.

Ultimately, Phantom Lord was blamed and disbanded with the arrest of Jose.

Misaki meanwhile visited her father's estate. She gave him an ear full while ripping apart a million gold dress in front of him.

Her dad gave her a small fortune, half of which she donated to charity, the other half, to the Fairy Tail guild as sorry for causing this trouble.

With money came an extreme makeover for the guild. As they celebrated and planned the new and improved Fairy Tail guild, Touma, the Illusion slayer was getting yelled at by Porlyusica as she treated his wounds.

Porlyusica: Unbelievable! I treat your wounds, and the next day you come back with even greater wons!?

Porlyusica: How does that even happen!?

Touma: Rotten luck...

Porlyusica: I'll show you rotten luck!

(Several hours later)

Touma, the great illusion slayer, sat on a chair in the destroyed Fairy Tail guild, covered in bandages.

Touma:.....

The blond mistress of the mind then approached our hero.

Misaki: Hey, Touma...

Touma: Hey.

Misaki: I know this past week has been rough for you...

Touma: No, this happens every month, really... That doesn't really make it better though...

Misaki: Well... What if we take a vacation?

Touma: Vacation? I don't have any money for that.

Misaki: Leave that to me★!