Age of the Dragon: part 1

3rd person POV:

Touma, who was completly encased in the draconic shell which spread out from the Draco Breaker, rushed down the cave in search of his doppelganger.

Gajeel, Rouge, and Thor held onto his blue and yellow "flesh", carrying them along with him.

The three with their slayers hunting senses and Touma's draconic senses were able to pick up a second Touma.

With great speed, he charged towards the second Touma, only to be met with a strange dark force-like punch.

The dragon mode Touma went sliding across the ground into the wall of the cavern.

Looking for the enemy who attacked him, the four noticed Tora, the "daughter" of Kamijou.

The three slayers got off of Touma after smelling a second person hiding in the shadows.

Touma: Hey! Tora, right? I don't really know exactly which side you're on, right now...

Touma: But if you're on the side of the guy who looks like me- I mean, me under this dragon shell thing...

Touma: Then you have to know that guy is-

Tora: The living embodiment of the Imagine Breaker who took the form of you. I know.

Touma: You do?

Tora: He told us practically everything.

Touma: He also horrifically injured a woman.

Tora: She wanted to fight.

Touma: That doesn't mean he had to take things that far.

Tora: It was for the greater good.

Touma: Then the greater good isn't worth it.

Thor:(sigh)... Go after the big boss. We'll take care of this cosplayer and catch up.

Touma: Thanks.

The sky blue and lemon yellow dragon leaped over Tora and rushed after Kamijou.

Thor then waved his photon threads at her.

Thor: Now give it up, before I have to hurt-

Tora catches the threads with a single hand. A translucent energy then gathered around that hand, which colored her hand in negative colors.

The photon threads flickered before fading out.

Thor:!?

Rouge: Seem this might be a bit more complicated...

(Opening theme)

Rouge and Thor approached Tora as Gajeel stayed back keeping an eye on the wizard hiding in the shadows.

Tora: My dad plans on using the Gate of time.

Rouge: All the more reason we should stop you.

Rouge then dashes forward with shadows gathering around his fist.

Tora: He plans on using it to go back in time and stop Othinus from ever becoming the embodiment of magic.

Rouge didn't flinch at that statement and continued to throw an attack.

Tora: Tch! Weren't you listening!?

She throws a punch powered up by her anti-magic.

Her attack caused Rouge's to fizzle out.