Cold stare: part 1

3rd person POV:

Touma awoke with several bandages to find out several things that occurred whilst he was unconscious.

The Dark guild was arrested, which made their mission successful, but someone stole the Blue Pegasus ship.

What was arguably the strangest thing he learned was that Wendy's guild was apparently made up of a bunch of ghosts that were supposed to guard the town shape weapon.

With it destroyed, they were able to move on to the next life, but that made Wendy guildless.

So they took her and Carla back to Fairy Tail where she would have actual people to talk to.

The guild had three slayers now. Demon, Dragon, and Illusion.

The ladder of which was in the hospital for a few weeks since

(Opening theme)

To help prepare next month's rent, Misaki, Index, and Erza headed out on their "girls night" job with Wendy and Carla.

That left Touma to be welcomed out of the hospital by no one, but he didn't mind.

He was able to visit a white-haired girl in a coma without having to go through the backstory of how she ended up like this.

Exiting the hospital, Touma found himself wandering the town.

He had gotten himself lost.

Touma: How do I not know this place like the back of my head-

Touma:(mind) Actually... I barely know the back of my head because it's... Well, the back of my head.

Touma: So I guess I do know this place as well as the back of my head... Such Misfortune...

Noticing a familiar blond with sunglasses and a bag walk into an alleyway, he gave chase so he could get directions.

Touma: Hey, Gray! Wait up!

Not noticing Juvia stalking Gray, Touma rushes headfirst into the alleyway and runs headfirst into a large muscular man.

(BUMP)

They both fall to the ground.

Touma: Ow... Sorry about that...

Rubbing the pain as best he can away, Touma looks up to see a shady practice going on.

Men, and perhaps one or two women in dark robes to hide their faces stood around Gray who had given the bag to them for a large bag of money.

Several of the cloaked people began to draw their weapons.

Gray: Touma Kamijou, the Illusion Slayer himself.

They lower their weapons after hearing the name, Illusion Slayer.

Gray: What do I owe the pleasure? You usually keep your distance from everyone.

By the way he spoke, the tone and body language he used, Touma knew that Gray wanted him to play along.

But to what end? And where was he going with this, and what was this?

Those were the thoughts the Illusion slayer had.

Touma: I... I lost my cat... have you seen her?