The violent plan of fairies

3rd person POV:

On a train to the location of their enemy, Erza took a seat next to Touma and began explaining what exactly is the reason she needed the Illusion slayer and the frosty stripper.

Gray: So what's this about?

Erza: On my way back to the guild, I discovered from listening in on a few whispers in a bar that a bunch of rouge wizards have formed a dark guild.

Erza: So after a few convincing words I found a member who kindly told me everything.

Touma: You beat him up, didn't you?

Erza: How did you see through my sly wording?

Touma/Gray: Experience...

Erza: Anyhow... They revealed that they had gotten their hands on a cursed relic of the first sage.

Gray/Misaki/Index:!?

Touma:... First sage?

Index:(sigh)... Don't you remember anything about the history lessons you were given?

Touma: Ehh... Not really...

Erza: Then it seems I must teach you again another time... For now, all you need to know is this...

Erza: There are six sages of magic who are considered the strongest of the strong, almost godly.

Erza: Before there were six, there was just one, who created all kinds of artifacts for some purpose.

Erza: The enemy has one of them, and plans to use it to take a town hostage.

Erza: Specifically... A town where the guild masters will meet after their conference.

Touma: Why are the guild masters, after having a meeting, are going to meet again in that town?

(Meanwhile with Makarov)

Makarov:(mind) This meeting is going to be such a bore... At least we get to go to a brothel after.

(Opening theme)

Erza: That's why I brought along you two.

Erza: Besides the other S-class wizards, you two are the strongest around.

Erza: Gray, with your help, I can be confident that against many foes of unknown strength, we have the advantage.

Erza: And Touma. With your power, I know if the worse comes to pass, you'll be there to stop it.

Gray: I get now. Touma isn't the best with numbers whereas I'm killer at it.

Gray: And where I can't handle something on the scale of a first sage relic, Kami here can punch it out of existence.

Erza: Correct.

Erza: Misaki.

Misaki: Y-yeah?

Erza: Do you mind explaining your magic so I know how to properly utilize you?

Misaki: Of course.

Misaki: I deal with mental magic, which allows me to do a plethora of things.

Misaki: I can read minds, communicate and locate people, and make others do my bidding.

Misaki: It's difficult to do at a range, and of course there's a certain limit to how far I can do it, but with a touch, there is no escape from my power.