Vs the world: part 4

3rd person POV:

With a profusely bleeding stab wound, Touma stood tall with his right hand clenched against the many wizards out to kill him because of Othinus giving them all her anger against the Illusion slayer.

His body was hurt beyond just the stab wound, however, Touma understood something now.

Even though every wizard wanted to kill him, Touma never truly took this matter truly seriously.

When it came to himself, Touma would always brush it off as his misfortune and carry on, that was his life.

However...

Othinus: How does it feel to be public enemy number one! The most hated person in the world!

Othinus: How does it feel being me?!

This matter wasn't just his misfortune mistreating him, but instead, a person in pain, lashing out.

Lashing out against what his forgotten past did.

That's what he believed at least. And that belief was enough for the Illusion Slayer to ignore all his pain and clench his fist so tightly that not even death could break the fist.

Prepared to battle, Touma was about to take the first step until he saw how blank everyone's expressions were.

Touma:?

Sensing no danger, Touma only heard one set of footsteps.

Misaki: Touma!

Touma/Othinus:???

Misaki, rushing past everyone, crashed straight into the Illusion slayer, pulling him into a hug.

Touma: Huh!?

Misaki: You're okay!

Touma: Misaki? You don't want to kill me?

Misaki: Of course not!

Touma: Not that I'm complaining, but... Why not!?

Backing up, she poses as she explains.

Misaki:(smiles) Long story short... I'm a sage.

(Fifth Sage of magic)
(Misaki Heartfilia)

(Fifth Sage of magic)(Misaki Heartfilia)