sneaky link

walking through the hallways, you were looking for your best friend who promised to get boba with you.

turning a corner you saw the green haired boy.

with the same blonde girl from yesterday.

you backed up into the pillar of some random locker and sighed, he said he would never become a simp, now look at him!

however, you smiled realising he was finally getting some action.

"what are you doing?"

a voice from behind you made you jump. turning around you saw a familiar face.

"oh shut up tsukki!" you whispered shouted, perking your head out slightly to keep a look out if yamaguchi would make a move.

current situation the girl had her back against the wall while yamaguchi was in-front of her. he seems to crack a joke which makes her eyes squint and i hear a small but audible giggle.

"that's yachi hitoka, she's the year 1 manager for the volleyball team. she's new but yamaguchi already really likes her, he thinks she's so cute a pretty. personally, i would beg to differ but yeah. by the way they are not dating"

"yet" you turned back to him and smiled.

tsukki pointed back to them "y/n, their going somehow". turning around they started heading for the school exit.

"then let's go!" you gestured.

"what?"

you grabbed his bag, dragging him along and running. "go!"

-

you both found yourselves at the back of the boba store, looking out for both of them.

"we look pathetic" tsukki whined which made you give a dirty look.

honestly speaking though, both of you looked quite dumb at this moment.

"oh shut up candy cane"

"candy cane?" he crossed his arms, ducking down to your height. "those are like, 5th grader insults"

"oh fuck off" you pushed him back by the shoulders which made his eyes widen.

"oh yeah" he lifted your chin up with his pointer finger with a disgusted look in his eyes.

"what are you two doing?"

staying in both of your positions, your eyes loved to see yamaguchi and his little yachi looking at you two, boba in hand.

oh shit.

"nothing" tsukki let go of his hand as both of you stood awkwardly there.

"yachi, by the way" you started, yamaguchi widening his eyes at you to not say anything but that didn't stop you. "he thinks your cute"

immediately, you grabbed tsukkis wrist and dragged him along with you. you both sprinted away laughing as yamaguchi screamed at you.

"y/n, i will kill you!"