daddys punishment 😈👺🙇‍♀️💦

the views on this chapter being significantly larger than the previous chapters😭 y'all thought it was smut didn't you

kageyama point of view

i walked out of the locker room, and into the gym where to my surprise only hinata was there.

actually when i think about it, it's not really surprising the hyper shrimp made it first.

"oi, where are the rest?" i asked, however my question was answered as daichi walked into the gym too.

"you two! seijoh like the dumbies they are got themselves stuck in traffic, so the match will commemorate 30 minutes later" daichi walked into the gymnasium, shouting.

he walked out, leaving only me and hinata sitting in the gym waiting for practice to start.

of course, i was excited to beat oikawas ass but again theres nothing to beat there. however, hinata was definitely more enthusiastic about it.

"ugh seriously? i wanted to play like already!"

hinata whined, laying his back down on the hardwood floor.

"suck it up" i say taking a seat beside him, now laying down.

"your mom"

"shut up, that was supposed to be like a bonding moment" i groan, getting back up in a sitting position.

"that's what you call bonding?" he gets up too, asking.

i shrug at him, "what else did you expect from me?"

"i'm only surprised that you haven't called me dumbass, and not just today but like for a few weeks already!" he yapped and yapped.

thinking about it, i really haven't called anyone a dumbass anymore.

really no one?

well actually, except...

"oh, so like she randomly texted me during class today, it was so weird!" a voice and the faint sound of footsteps approached in our direction.

so we quietened down.

at the doorstep, it was yamaguchi and tsukishima.

"ew" i whispered to myself.

"what was that?" a stupid blonde shithead asked.

the beanpoles bag was draped on his left shoulder, tossing it up and over his head. the bag flew just over my head and landed behind me and hinata.

"nothing" i reply.

hinata suddenly became curious "who were you talking about, tsukishima-san?"

"what?" tsukki made a face, apparently not hearing hinata the first time.

"who texted you during class?" hinata was tapping a finger on his chin.

tsukishima and yamaguchi exchanged confused glances.

"yeah who?" i posed.

"oh you wanna know who king?" tsukishima gritted his teeth, talking as the pair walked over to his bag.

"that girl you made out with at the party, stupid"

oh.

OH?

"what was it about?" i continued on.

it was obvious tsukki was getting pretty mad about my persistence to hear his answers about my dear y/n.

he ignored me, pulling out his phone from his pocket.

turning around, i rested my head on both of my hands.

"so i'm guessing your having a bad day huh, from what she said? how about you share it with the three of us?" i smirked.

tsukki looked up from his phone, chucking it to one side.

"and what if i don't want to? since when did you learn to talk so much. kageyama?" he bit his tongue.

after i started talking to her.

putting a hand on tsukkis' shoulder, i state calmly.

"dude, she's just not into you"

tsukishima grabbed my hand and placed it onto my chest, pushing me backwards harshly before standing up.

"i'm getting water"

he clutched his plastic water bottle, making it slightly squeak. he stood up, giving me one dirty look up above before walking away.

i admit my anger may have gotten the better of me. i have may have unscrewed the cap of my water bottle and possibly splashed it onto tsukishima.

"here's your water" i smile.

tsukishima looked down at his now drenched uniform.

"you piece of shit" i heard him whisper under his breath before he lunches straight at me. he grabs me by the collar and drags me up.

and that is when i punched him.

and after all his nicknames for em and all his know-it-all remarks. i know one thing for sure.

it felt so fucking good.

however, the stupid french fry grabbed my neck and was about to ram me into the nearest wall.

unable to breathe, i reached out to his face and grabbed his glasses, throwing them to the other of the gym.

i was about to punch him again when-

"STOP!"

a stern voice walked towards us both.

only turning our heads from our position, we realised it was daichi, with asahi and sugawara following just behind him in shock

wow, how great.

and i was so close to winning!

"let go!" tsukki pushed me back slightly but i just took it silently.

however, i did stick out my tongue at him.

daichi coming in between us, he glared at us. pointing to the door frame with his index finger-

"both of you out of the gym, now"

AUTHOR NOTE

doing these tik tok trends are so fun