miscommunication arc 😍

y/n pov

u okay?

u okay?

tobio?

kageyama
delivered

-

"could you actually shut up?"

even after 3 days, you still couldn't understand if you did something wrong.

maybe he regretted doing it with you? but that couldn't be it, it wasn't the first time anyway and when it was he initiated it.

or maybe, you were annoying him? maybe that's why, your were possibly talking too much.

maybe he doesn't like smiley faces?

or maybe, he doesn't like you?

fuck.

wait

i don't wanna think that!

but why couldn't he just bucker up and tell you what's wrong? does he really feel the need to full on ghost you?

this is his fault.

you held a clench fist to your heart, distraught.

"just stop thinking about him y/n! so what if he doesn't like you!" you whispered sharply to yourself, not knowing yamaguchi and yachi were waiting for you in fromt of your table.

shooting up your head, your cheeks hued pink.

"who?" yachi poised a hand on her chin, thinking.

"yeah, what are you on about young lady?"

you defensively stood up, pulling her put of the classroom to head off to a different venue, with yamaguchi coming along.

"oh shut it!"

kageyama pov

y/n - 2 days ago
u okay?
tobio?
kageyama

-

it was 8.00 a.m. in the morning right now, and thank god i made it on time to school. no I didn't have time to cut my fringe so my hair was slightly side swept.