pillow talk

both of y'all laid on your bed, breathing in and out heavily.

you turned your head to him, did that really just happen? you look back at kageyama, he still had his classic resting-bitch-face so you turned away.

he takes a towel and cleans both of you up before lying down again.

"so i was a quick fuck right?" you whisper to him.

"come here"

you expect him to start a fight again. however he hugged you from behind, resting his neck in the back crook of your neck.

i thought you were still angry at me.

"i'm sorry" both of you guys say at the same time.

two of you then look at each other, wide eyes.

"i'm sorry for bringing up some random girl and for being late y/n, i just wanted to make you mad to get a reaction out of you, it was a dick move. i won't do it again, i promise" he whispers softly.

he gestures out his pinky finger, and you cling yours around his.

"i learnt the nickname from tsukki. i didn't know it meant something and i didn't mean to make you angry" you explained.

"i'm sorry" he finished.

"me too" you replied.

you look at him, but he was already looking at you.

his fingers trail down to your stomach, making you flinch at the sudden sensitivity. he was teasing you.

"no more tobio" you booped his nose, falling onto your back again.

"are you okay?" he laughs at you, pulling a piece of hair behind your ear.

you push him down, burying your face in his chest. "my legs hurt~ and it's because of you!"

"sorry" he shrugged, small smiling.

your eyes trailed off to the white disposable bad that was sitting patiently on the floor. "i'm hungry"

"me too" he carried you off his body and got off the bed.

"also could you be a darling and get me something to wear?" you laid on your bed like a corpse, taunting and ordering kageyama around.

"sure, dumbass" he rolls his eyes.

and there the nickname is.

"hey! you were so nice and sweet for a second"
you whine at him.

"deal with it, slut" kageyama reached into his bag, getting a sweatshirt and aggressively throwing it right at your face.

kageyama wore his sweatpants and sat on your bed with the chopsticks and the takeout.

as you placed your head through the foreign object, you struggled to get your shaky hands through the sleeves.

you felt a slap on your ass.

"oww!" you scream in pain. regardless, he helped you put it on, of course not without another disgusted look on his face. "who asked you to fuck me so hard huh? this is your fault!"

he rolled his eyes, stuffing his face with sushi. "tomorrow are you gonna come for the volleyball practice? you can just watch us" he asks in the middle of eating.