t-shirt stealer

you were in kageyamas room after school, laying on his bed and using your phones. just another day.

suddenly, you stood up and walked to a corner of the room. he followed along.

he watched as your hand made it's way to untie the ribbon on your shirt.

"why are you stripping?" he asked in a soft voice, a little flushed.

he saw you take off the bow from your uniform, followed by your sweater and then the white blouse shirt, all becoming a pile of mess on his floor.

he looked away when he saw a glimpse of you in your bra and small shorts, keeping eye contact with a random pillar in his room.

"chill, i'm just changing my shirt. the school uniform can be really uncomfortable."

"...r-right" he placed the back of his hand over his mouth.

when he turned back around he saw y/n rummaging through his closet, specifically his pile of shirts that were mostly black, blue or white.

"what are you doing?" he asked, unsure whether to stop her or not.

"can i?"

"o-of, of course" he ruffled a hand through his hair.

then he saw the girl pick out a dark blue shirt with orange stripes and the number "9" on it. 

the boy reached his hand out "y/n, that's my volleyball unifo-"

"i know" she said with her face covered with his jersey. once she finished putting it on, she tied her hair in a ponytail and posed for kageyama.

"so-" she cutely posed "how do i look?"

holy shit.

the oversized t-shirt covered her thighs, but the sports shorts wrapped perfectly around her figure. the high ponytail with feelers to frame her face added to the look. she looked so sporty and cute, and ho-

"kageyama?l

"ah!" he got startled "yeah?"

he realised she was waiting for an actual response, as in, a verbal response. "oh ya, you look good." he scratched his head and look away.

y/n didn't hesitate to pinch his cheeks "you dirty pervert!"

"oi!" he immediately got triggered and took her hands off his face.

"i know exactly what you're thinking" the girl scowled at him before deciding to leave his room.

kageyama went after her "wait wait, where are you going?"

"i want to go to 7-11. will you come with me?" she said as she walked down the stairs, kageyama following along like a duckling as he skipped 3 steps at once to keep up with her.

"you wanna go out?" he asked.

"yeah?"

"in, that?" he pointed at her, actually his jersey, but he was behind her so she didn't even see anything.

"yeah!" she turned behind and smiled at him, "is there a problem with that?" she asked.

as she awaited his response, she got the house keys. she had been over way too many times to the point where she knew what key unlocked the door of his house. miwa was thinking about just giving her a spare set of keys so she could come over whenever she please.

while y/n rummaged around the house, lageyama was thinking.

imagine if someone from school saw the both of them. wait no, actually what if they saw y/n with his number and his last name on her back?

suddenly y/n popped up in front of his face, dangling the keys from her finger as she cheerily awaited him, "are you ready to go?"

he nodded his head and the both of them walked to the door.

he plaved a hand on her lower back as they walked out the front door.

"does it even really matter?" he thought for a bit.

no, it doesn't.

AUTHOR NOTE

sorry for the LONGG WAIT wtf was that author. hope you like this filler chapter anyway. i was waiting for something to happen irl then it did happen then i got too hyped about it.

i had my first kiss last week 🫶 love u guys