theme park love

i remember someone suggesting a theme park visit so if this was you this is all for u <3

"haven't we been to one of these before?" he suggested, trying to get out of this and head for the exit.

"no?" you lied. you could clearly remember the last time you were at a fair on halloween, in secret matching costumes.

"like- on halloween! no?"

"what are you talking about?" you tried to delude him and make him sound crazy.

"okay." he softly said, but you could hear the grumble in his voice. he sounded just like a sad little toddler, the resemblance was so uncanny it made you snicker.

he gave you a weird look as he looked down at you slumped to your stomach, "what?"

"nothing" you quickly brushed your hair out of the way, whistling as you looked to the side. suddenly, you stopped walking. a big sign with lights caught your eye.

'The Mega Loop-di-loop Coaster'

turning around with a happy look on your face, kageyama could already read what you were gonna say.

he pointed to the direction on the ride, "we're not going on that"

"why not?"

"cause i don't like roller coasters!" he tried to say as hushly as possible.

you looked around to see toddlers lining up for that ride.

placing your hands on your hips, you taunted him. "tobio, are you scared?

his eyes widened, "no"

you shrugged and started sprinting into the roller coaster line, making kageyama run after you.

"y/n!"

you guys ended up at the front of the line, the door opening for you guys to load in. kageyama and you got in the third row of the seats.

"i have a bad feeling about this" he said as he put his buckle on.

the ride started and the coaster started going, slowly snaking all the way till the top of the slope. you looked down to see a long drop ahead of you, the breeze on your hair.

the last thing kageyama thing was hold your hand before the cart went down the rails.

"AHHHHHH"

after one whole round, the ride jerked to a stop to where the ride once started. you got off with kageyama trailing behind you, dizzy.

"i hated that" he held onto your arm, not letting go as he continued to grumble.

"you did?" you mocked. "i swore you sounded the most expressive i've ever heard you"

"shut up" he murmured, but he made sure you could still hear it. those two words made a small smile form on your lips.

you looked around the bustling fair wondering what ride to try out next. while your boyfriend, not so much.