crushed

OKAY UMM IM A DUMBASS AND LIKE I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THSI BUT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME BEFORE THE CHAPTER GRUDGES SO YEAH...

"how to tell if... he likes me...back"

you said what you had typed out on google. it had been 1 week since the 2nd party and you felt different, there was a HUGE problem.

you couldn't get kageyama off your mind.

all the forums you went to gave only more confusion.

while this ruckus was happening, yamaguchi was lying on the floor in your room, facetiming yachi.

"okay bye baby!" he waved at his phone before the girl on the line hung up. he looked so in love with her, clutching his stomach that was filled with butterflies.

"you're so lucky to have a relationship with yachi, she's so sweet. can't find any boys like that at our school tadashi!" you whined to him.

he chuckled, plopping himself beside you on your bed.

staring at the same place in your ceiling, he sighed.

"i'm the luckiest guy alive!" he cheered, emphasising on the word luckiest.

you faced him, guilty. "how is tsukki by the way?"

yamaguchi was stunned by your question, but nevertheless answered it anyway. "well he liked you a lot but he understands, just give him time. by the way he's also a sweet guy you know y/n~"

"oh shut up!" you slapped his face playfully which made him laugh. "that's the fattest lie i've heard in my life, my ass"

in a tone you swear you've heard before, he says "at least my ass is fatter than yours!" he mockingly made a kissy face at you, making you roll your eyes.

and then deja vu.

"fatter than yours"

immediately, your face softens. realising you've become a simp, you bury your face into a pillow accepting your fate.

"y/n?"

"it's not you tadashi! it's tobi- nevermind" you sigh in defeat. he put a curse on you and now he wouldn't leave your mind. EVER.

"ah that reminds me!" yamaguchi flips your body so that your facing up. leaning in a bit close, he reminds you. "what about kageyama?"

the name gets you a bit.

whatever kageyama had pulled at the party, was now causing quite a bit of inconveniences.

to solve this, you did the only thing you were good at doing.

pretending.

"who?"

yamaguchi physically slapped himself in the face. "oh my asahi, save me!" he prayed to the bedroom ceiling.

"what?" you scream a bit too loud.

yamaguchi politely clears. his throat

"HOW DO YOU NEVER KNOW HIS NAME YOU DUMB DUMB CARDI B MAGICIAN C DUMB ASS HOE?"

"WHO'S NAME?"

"YOURE THE DUMBEST HOE ALIVE!"

"THANK YOU!"

you guys end up laughing and hitting each other, before falling into a silence.

"tadashi" you say.

"yes y/n?"

"how did you know you were in love with yachi?"

he smiles, so happily.

"well the first time i saw her, i thought she was so so cute. of course infatuation is not the way everyone falls in love, it's the personality that matters the most but i must admit it was how cute she was that, i fell in love with her"

for some reason, his cheesy words make you wanna vomit.

"mmm, well how do you know if she would like you back"

yamaguchi laughs at you. "well it was mostly because of you, y/n l/n. i can't thank you enough for that one night at the party so honestly i have no idea, but i mean just shoot your shot."

"you only live once so, yeah" he finishes.

shoot your shot.

the phrase rang in your ears.

"hmm, okay thanks tadashi. you're the most very really super fantastic best friend ever!" you get up, suddenly hugging him.

he gets a bit startled but hugs you back.

but you were not the only one feeling this way.

-

kageyama point of view

"miwa?"

i stand at the entrance of my older sisters room.

"yeah tobio? what?"

i take a deep breath, she would not stop teasing me for this but i was embarrassed to tell hinata or you know, her.

"how do you know if you like someone?"

AUHTOR NOTE

things are about to get SPICY guysss