the headphone challenge

just so you remember, with the headphones on you can't hear ANYTHING. just a reminder when you read this :)

yamaguchi and you were on his bed laying down after school, still in your uniforms and everything.

he chucked his phone on the bed "i'm so bored, let's play the headphone challenge"

"what is that?" you put your hand out.

"it's like, one person puts on headphones and blasts music, then they call someone on speaker"

"ohhhh" you nodded your head. what a stupid game. "you go first"

"deal" yamaguchi handed you his unlocked.
phone.

you raised it up, "what am i supposed to do with this?"

he scrolled to his contact list, "pick someone who i should call!"

"oh, okay got it" you nodded your head. as you scrolled through it, there was one name you snickered at just the thought of yamaguchi calling him, mostly deaf.

tsukishima
last seen at 14:00

you pressed on the call button for yamaguchi, putting it on speaker. in the first few rings he picked up...

"what" tsukki greeted.

"hello!" yamaguchi said melodically.

"i'm busy, what do you want" he gruffed.

"he asked what do you want" you enunciated to him silently. yamaguchi nodded his head and he was following whatever you were trying to say to him.

"i want to..." he was trying to decipher what you were saying "eat? no, sleep!"

you were about to burst out laughing everytime yamaguchi talked, which was too weird to sound normal.

"if you want to sleep then sleep" tsukki said lazily.

you shook your head, instructing yamaguchi on what to say.

"no" the ivy-haired boy nodded as he tried to follow along, "i want to- eat!"

"then eat." tsukki simply stated.

"i want to eat with you!" you tried to suggest yamaguchi to tell him that.

"huh?" yamaguchi said with his lips.

you repeated your sentence to him again, except slower so he could hopefully pick up what you were trying to say.

"nooo~"  yamaguchi pursed his lips "i want to eat, you!"

on instinct, you slapped your hand over your forehead in disappointment.

"pardon?" tsukki screeched, like an old lady. your head fell back to a pillow as you felt tears about to flow down your eyes.

"what is this supposed to be for, yamaguchi?" tsukki questioned him.

both you and yams kept silent.