breaking news : 4 teenagers die in a haunted house

third person pov

"i don't understand, why my girlfriend keeps running away from me?"

yamaguchi was on the verge of crying, but of course he stopped the tears as he would then ruin his perfect eyeshadow.

tsukishima looked at his face one time and laid out all the facts" black eyeshadow, eyeliner, white face paint-"

"i think i got the message" he frowned, but that disappeared when his girlfriend came around again after being missing for 10 minutes "yachi!" he tried to wave to her.

once again, she did a little scream before running ahead of the rest of them.

a blonde shortie in a pink bandana and a yellow apron running around was definitely... a sight.

"are we there yetttt" hinata whined.

"shut up ron weasley" tsukishima commented

"wingardium leviosa!" hinata pointed his wand at tsukishima, trying to levitate him.

-

all the teens stood at the entrance of the fair.

the fair was coated in halloween confetti, makeshift cobwebs, fake blood, all the good stuff.

there were countless stands running back and forth and a hustle and bustle of people that was comparable to tokyo.

the only light source was coming from lights all of different colours from each stand. be it led, fairy lights and all.

"cotton candy!" natsu exclaimed before running over to a stand.

hinata, y/n and kageyama followed the girl as she jumped up and down seeing the heated sugar getting twirled around by a paper cone.

"2 cotton candys please" hinata ordered while tending to his sister.

all four of them watched as the magical strands of sugar were wrapped over, mesmerised.

"here you are" the worker smiled before handing hinata both sticks of cotton candy.

natsu placed her cotton candy in her pumpkin bucket and he gave the other one to kageyama.

hinata then ran to a popcorn stand, the buttery aroma hitting each and every one of their noses.

hinata and natsu had their backs turned as they watched a worker scoop up the yellow buttery delicacies.

kageyama and y/n right behind them.

"you want some?" the boy in the crown asked y/n, motioning the blue cotton candy to her mouth.

she smiled at him before chomping down on the fluffy sugar before hinata could turn around.

as hinata did, y/n and kageyama both took a step away from each other so their shoulders wouldn't touch, creating an awkward gap between them.

hinata popped a popcorn kernel into his mouth then looked around the fair "alright guys, where should we go nex-"

"sho-chan, i'm tired" natsu was clinging onto his arm.

"you're tired?" he repeated.

the girl sweetly nodded before acting all goggly, swinging his arm around again.

hinata looked down at the treats he was holding. popcorn in one hand and cotton candy bucket in the other, his wand resting between his torso and his arms. he wouldn't be able to carry her himself.

"hey, kageyama..."

"what"

"could you carry natsu?"