xvii.

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪

──────── •◦ ◦• ────────

The last day in Spain

Ophelia laughed at Celia's remark as she, Celia, and Matteo were hiking on one of the mountains near the village. She had introduced the two a few weeks after she and Matteo had met. It was also thru that meeting she got to know that Matteo speaks English fluently which was a huge relief for Celia who couldn't speak a word in Spanish.

It was now only a week and a half until school started and Ophelia dreaded it, she didn't want to return to the horrid memories in Hogwarts, she wanted to stay in Spain and hang out with Celia and Matteo. It was safe to say that Ophelia had been having the summer of her life this year.

The trio had been out on loads of adventures, they had been hiking, diving from cliffs, and trying out other new things. And for the first time, Ophelia felt like she was actually living. It was this life she had always wanted, one filled with adventures and laughter.

Matteo had even introduced her to salsa and the two of them had joined many dance nights in the town. Ophelia found out her love for dancing and how much you could appreciate tacos (vegetarian of course) after hiking for six hours.

Celia had been introduced to the Spanish culture, and it was safe to say that she loved it. Matteo still didn't know about the wizarding world, and neither of the girls was planning on changing that.

He thought that they went to some fancy boarding school in Scotland that lacked internet and could only be reached by mail exchanged with owls. He had a lot of questions, to say the least.

Ophelia was scared, she knew that her sickness was catching up on her, she suspected that she had about 2 years or so until she would change permanently. She and Celia had talked about it, they decide to keep living normally after they graduated, they would get a job, get a house of their own in Siruana and keep living their life until it happened.

It was, unfortunately, their last day in Spain today, Dumbledore had interrupted their happiness with the decision that Ophelia and Celia would live with the order of the Phoenix back in London until school started. They had no idea why nor did they have a choice.

Matteo had been sad hearing the news, but his own school would start in just a few days so it didn't matter that much. They had then decided to do as many things possible on their last day.

"Ugh, I wish our annoying headmaster could just keep his nose out of our business and let us decide for ourselves" Celia complained while they walked against the orphanage where they would pick up their bags and then leave. Ophelia nodded her head in agreement. Newt sat on her shoulder as usual while they walked,