Telling The News

Mirai was deep in thought as she took a stroll around her neighbourhood. Josuke was already with Okuyasu and Koichi where the scar faced teen was giving him Dating 101 when it came to romance and dating for the upcoming first date. She was also new to this, so she needed someone to talk to, before she would tell her parents about the date. Mitsuki and Yukako were already busy with their own business, but there was only one woman, she would confide in.

"Mirai, sweetie. Fancy seeing you here round the neighbourhood."

Sipping on a glass of fancy pink lemonade was Sara Amari. She had finished up with practicing her upcoming burlesque routine and was now relaxing.

"I see that you are feeling uncertain about something. I can tell you need some woman to woman advice."

Mirai nodded. "If you put it this way, yes."

"Well why don't you come in and we'll talk about this?"

Mirai smiled as she follow Sara inside her humble abode. The interior was very vintage to suit her taste as well as the furniture. The walls displayed photos and pictures of her from past burlesque performances, shows and tours from not only Japan, but the world from Europe to USA. Sitting on a plush red velvet sofa, the white haired girl took a moment to compose herself as Sara came back with another glass of pink lemonade for her. For a burlesque performer and Stand user, Sara was a wonderful hostess when it came to having guests in the house. Mirai began to explain everything.

"And then he asked me out on a date and I said yes. I've never been on a date before, let alone fall for someone."

Sara set her glass down on the coffee table before turning to Mirai, a look of reassurance in her eyes of pristine crystal blue. "Mirai, I know this is new to you and I understand that. But I assure you, falling in love with someone is a wonderful thing to happen to anyone in the world. To every man, woman, boy and girl. I know how your father feels about Josuke but I can tell you are never one to give up in proving him wrong."

Mirai nodded before asking. "So what was your love life like with Mr. Kujo?"

Sara sighed wistfully as she sat back in her couch, feeling like she was going back to her teenage years. "Oh Jotaro, he was so different from any of the boys from his school. It was back in 1987, Jotaro was also a delinquent, a banchō to be precise. Yet, I stole his heart..."

~~~

1987

Sixteen year old Sara Amari was sitting on a bench of the school plaza. It was just another day of high school that would pass by as it usually did. Reading a book, she had been studying, she revelled in the relaxing ambience of the trees, the leaves swaying in a gentle breeze under a clear blue sky.

Unfortunately, it didn't last as the peaceful silence was broken by the sounds of two girls arguing and throwing insults at each other.

"Ugly!"

"No boobs!"

Sara huffed in disgust at the voices. Her peaceful solitude felt like it was filled with hot burning tar. She tried to ignore them at first but as they increased in speed, her patience was one step closer to reaching its end. She slammed her book shut, got up from her bench and was about to storm over and give those girls a piece of her mind when...

"SHUT UP!!! You're freaking annoying!!!"

A male voice silenced the two noisy girls, only for them to swoon over him. Sara watched on award as she observed Jotaro Kujo. He was a year older than her, at seventeen, wearing a black modified trenchcoat-length gakuran/tsume-eri with a tall stiff collar, a golden chain pierced on the left, a fitted sleeveless shirt and a pair of slim-fitting pants with very short, sharp flares that cost ¥20,000, held by two thin belts, complete with leather shoes and to top it all off, a cap adorned with a golden button and a rectangular golden plate with a design of a flattened hand, torn at the back, looking as if it merged with his hair.