Strange Magic

Monday morning had finally come, meaning Mirai would be attending Budo-ga Oka Middle and High School. Her parents had it all arranged since the move to Morioh and the day had arrived. She stood to admire herself in her new green uniform with a lilac ribbon, complete with black penny loafers and white socks.

"As if my little girl couldn't be any more beautiful." Kenshiro remarked, having got dressed in uniform for his shift at Morioh Penitentiary. "Now remember how I taught you how to defend yourself whenever someone attempts to mess around with you."

"Yes, Dad." Replied Mirai, reaching to grab her brown leather school satchel. "I always know what to do."

"That's what I like to hear." Kenshiro placed a hand on his daughter's shoulder. "You head out now. You gotta take the bus."

Mirai nodded before she headed out the door. "Okay. Bye Dad."

Also bidding goodbye to her mum and grandma, Mirai set off down Jōzenji Road and on her way.

~~~

The white haired girl sat down on a bench at the bus stop area, admiring everything around her, from buildings to citizens. She sat and began to wonder how her first day of school will turn out. She could make a few friends there and like her grandmother cheekily added, a sweetheart. Although she couldn't think of what her father would say or do for that matter when it came to romance.

"Hey, beautiful."

Mirai turned to the source of the voice and a look of disgust sparked in her eyes. A group of male delinquents had approached her. The leader had platinum blonde hair, two others had dark hair and one had a pink Mohawk with a surgical mask on his face.

"You new in town and a freshman?" The leader asked. "Why don't you come with us? My buddies and I will help you find your way around."

One of the dark haired boys, his second in command, added. "You'd be more than welcome to..."

BAM!

One of the delinquents had keeled over onto the ground as Mirai had delivered a swift strong kick to his gentleman's excuse me. The other delinquents stood with their mouths hung open in absolute shock.

"I appreciate that, sirs. But I am not stupid to fall into your trap." Remarked Mirai, in a stern, yet oddly polite manner.

Watching from afar were a trio of boys who were already on their way to school. Concerned looks adorned their faces as they saw what was happening.

"Oh this can't be good." One of the boys, the short of the group, remarked worriedly.

"She just decked one of them in the dick." Another one, with scars adorning his face and a pompadour hairstyle, that was small, agreed.

The delinquent leader became baffled at first, before growing pissed. "You-you crazy bitch! I can't believe you'd do this! It's high time, I show you what happens when you mess around with us and teach you to pay your respects to us!"

Upon saying that, the leader went to lunge at Mirai, ready to give her a piece of his mind but as he went to go at her, a mysterious rosy glow emanated around her. A white light manifested into an arm, a shade of neon purple, its dark purple armoured hand balled into a fist.

The three witnesses' eyes widened. "A Stand?"

The arm threw a punch straight at the leader of the delinquents, causing him to collapse. The effect of the punch made him feel dizzy in the head. His cronies began to worry for him.

"Boss? You okay?"

"Dude, that chick's punch has gotten him high!"

Mirai stood watching as the delinquents began to scrape themselves up and run off, taking their now hallucinating leader and injured second in command with them. The bus to Budo-ga Oka Middle and High School arrived. The white haired teen moved to get on to get to school in time.

The three teens watched the bus leave, before heading on their way. Manifesting from Mirai was a female humanoid being, with long flowing golden hair, its skin a snowy porcelain white. A skintight armour adorned her figure in a colour scheme of red, yellow, purple and blue, shining like neon lights. Its feet were adorned with a mix of white go-go boots and roller skates and a kind of tiara adorned its forehead. Its eyes were emerald green like its owner's.

It gazed at the leader of the trio, the same boy, Mirai saw upon her arrival before it vanished into thin air.

The boys then proceeded to get to school on time.

There must be something about the new girl, that they were needing to know.