When A Stranger Calls

Night time in Morioh was very common. A time where people would be tucked up in their beds and asleep. Some would even got on a night out with pals to many of the town's night spots. However, there was only one person in the comfort of home who should be asleep.

Rui Nakamura was just your average high school student to the normal eye. But what people don't know, was that she was a Stand user. She was sitting at her desk, admiring a photo of herself and a young man of average to above-average height and medium build, with light eyes with multiple irides with a ripple pattern and sharp features, long light hair consisting of a curl at his forehead and a length of ponytail at the back which was also folded onto itself above his head in the sculpture of a flat-top. He was wearing a double-breasted school uniform and earrings shaped as downward arrows.

Her teeth clenched and her grip tightened as she remembered being told of his death but not of who killed him. She wanted to avenge her beloved, no matter what, even if it meant murdering people.

Her phone buzzed and she went to answer it. "Hello?"

"Rui, have you found her?" A voice on the other end, asked.

The dark haired girl nodded. "Yes. Apparently from what I heard, she moved here to this town. Her dad's a prison warden at Morioh Penitentiary. She happens to be living in the neighbourhood of Jōzenji road."

"And do you know that she's a Stand user, like you?" The voice asked.

"Yes. And she's not the only one." Rui answered, grimly. "She has found some new friends who also have Stands, including..Keicho's younger brother.." She nearly dropped her phone as she mentioned his name.

"I understand how you feel, losing someone so dear to you. Rest assured, you shall get your revenge. After all, you are helping me."

Rui nodded as she looked to a newspaper article of a recent sleep related death. "I shall do this job. That girl will be in for a sleep so deep, she'll never ever wake up."

The voice chuckled darkly. "I like your thinking. Make sure you get it done."

Upon saying those words, Rui's phone clicked, indicating that they had hung up.

She put her phone down and looked out of her bedroom window, overlooking the neighbourhood, a look of dark determination in her eyes before moving to close the curtains.

"Well time for an early night. Got a big day tomorrow. That girl's gonna suffer eternal sleep by my dear Stand, Candy Coloured Clown."

Outside, Okuyasu was watching and heard the whole thing. His eyes widened in horror, having heard the whole conversation before making a run for it. "I must alert Josuke and the others at once."

~~~

"So she must be behind those murders."

A woman was standing by her bedroom window as she observed her neighbour on the phone. "Looks like she just slipped up big time."

She turned to head to the comfort of her bed, but not before looking at an old photo of herself in her school days with someone, she knew in her life.

An old flame.