Dreams Of Passion

A strange feeling made itself known as Mirai had awoken and observed her unknown surroundings. Her bare feet were touching a cold smooth marble floor. She looked down at herself and gasped, noticing that she was naked. Her eyes widened before she grabbed a nearby white bed sheet to cover herself. The white haired girl couldn't how she got here, where was here and what had happened to her clothes.

Leaving the unknown room, she stepped into a hallway overlooking a courtyard, an ocean of violets in full bloom and animals striking curious poses. Mirai was lost for words. Is this all real or a fantasy?

"Mirai..."

An ethereal voice called out her name, sounding like a breeze carrying it straight to her. She turned to see two large double doors with golden handles at the end of the hall. One door was open a crack, showing a small sliver of light. Mirai began to follow the little light leading her to the door. Hesitating a little, she held the golden door handle and slowly pulled the door open to be greeted by an amazing sight before her very eyes.

She was standing in a white bedroom, her feet touching soft white carpet. There were purple neon lights glowing from the ceiling above, giving the room a violet hue. Against the wall facing her was a royal luxury round canopy bed, the pillows and covers all in a shade of deep gold. There was incense in the air, the scent of jasmine and ylang ylang. Mirai was absolutely lost for words at her surroundings as she stood there alone.

Or was she?

Here eyes widened at the sight of a figure sitting at the end of the bed...the source of the voice that called her name was waiting for her.

"I knew you'd come in here." Josuke said, his voice sounding lighter but more passionate as he stood up and slowly approached her.

Mirai was taken aback by what he was planning to say or do. Josuke was dressed only in a long robe of dark purple. She could've sworn he would also be nude like her as a blush crept her way to her cheeks, starting at a shade of cotton candy pink. The robe slid downwards, only revealing his chest that would make her swoon. He looked so stunning, it would make even Prince and Elvis themselves keel over in envy.

The pompadour teen smirked a little, taking hold of her hand and pulling her closer to him, his other hand began caressing her face before leading her to the bed. Crawling on top and getting on their knees upon golden covers, they were now facing one another, locking themselves into an embrace. Josuke made a move to kiss Mirai but she turned away as her blush deepened to rose red. He decided to keep her even more closer to him, planting a kiss upon her head.

Those lips of his made Mirai hunger for him as she slowly tilted her head upwards to face him before he kissed her again, this time upon her own like smooth rose buds. They were so intertwined with their kiss, they were unaware that the white bed sheet and purple robe were falling off them, flesh making contact with flesh. They pulled away, feeling they were running low on air.

"Josuke..."

The pompadour teen breathed huskily. "Mirai...I love you...I want you..."

That was when the real passion began, having heated up from the very beginning.

Josuke began to lay on top of Mirai, lowering his head to reach the side of her neck. His lips began suckling upon her skin, a feeling so passionate, it was enough to make her moan. She threw her arms around him and held him tight, not wanting to let go of him. She wanted more as he began to explore her body, making sure not to leave anywhere untouched.

Things got really really hot as Mirai kept saying Josuke's name, increasing in volume and making him hope this would never end...

"Josuke...JOSUKE!!!!"

~~~

Ocean blue eyes shot open in surprise as Josuke was snapped back to reality. He was now sitting up in bed, back in his room.

"Huh? W-What happened!?"

Was this all a dream?

He moved a bit, planning to get up when he felt something strange and wet in the sheets. His cheeks burned an extremely hot shade of red as he looked under the blanket. And if that wouldn't be embarrassing enough, knocks from outside his bedroom door were heard.

"Josuke?" It was from Tomoko. "Josuke? Was that you shouting?" She knocked again more impatiently. "It's time to get up, you know? Come on, hurry up!"

Josuke let out a groan and flopped back down on his bed. He could never admit to anyone about that dream he had, no matter what but he just wanted to find some way without embarrassing himself or Mirai in the process.