A Night Of Post Prom Passion

One hour before midnight, prom had ended and everyone was on their way home, having enjoyed themselves and a night of dancing and fun. Mirai was resting against Josuke for the duration of their journey back to his home. Her beloved held her close to him, humming the same song they had danced to that evening, sometimes sneaking a little kiss upon her. No words were exchanged between them as the night was still young and they were wondering how they were going to conclude their evening.

Arriving at Jōzenji road, they arrived at the Higashikata residence. It was empty as Tomoko was out for the evening, meaning they have the place to themselves. Opening the front door, the two teens stepped inside. Mirai made her way to the bottom of the stairs while Josuke closed and locked the door. She jumped in fright, only to giggle a little as he picked her up bridal style, smiling cheekily.

"Gotcha."

Carrying her up the stairs, he brought her to his bedroom and set her down on the bed. Closing his bedroom door, he walked over to his bedroom window to draw the curtains closed while Mirai turned on a bedside lamp, removing her choker, shawl and gloves. Removing her shoes, she stood and moved to the front of Josuke's bed.

Two strong arms wrapped around Mirai, turning her to face Josuke and pull her into a passionate embrace, their faces were nearly close with his nose nearly touching hers. Their eyes met, ocean meeting emerald before they were slowly moving in and their lips met. During their lip lock, their hands began to travel around their bodies, unknowingly stimulating them. Usually, both teens would be nervous about what this would lead to, mostly Josuke given his past timidness as they had never experienced a physical union. This was going to be their first time and they would take their sweet time, even to make gentle love.

Josuke proceeded to move his lips down to Mirai's neck, longing to explore all of her. She breathed in pleasure at this new feeling, his lips were giving her upon her neck and down to her collarbone. Her hands moved all around his body, beginning to undo his tie, unbuttoning his blazer and shirt, revealing his well built chest. The items of clothing slid down his arms and landed on the floor next to his tie.

While she was doing so, Josuke's hands moved to unzip the back of her dress, letting it slide down to her feet, leaving her in her brassiere and panties. He took a moment to marvel over her as she proceeded to unzip his trousers and pulled them down to reveal Moschino brand underwear. Mirai raised an eyebrow.

"You know, for a Stand user protecting Morioh, you really do have an expensive taste in clothing."

Josuke's eyes widened in mock offence before his expression changed into one of desire. "Ah, c'mere you!"

In their underwear, Josuke pounced on Mirai, both landing on the bed and he proceeded to attack her chest with kisses. Her bra was the only obstacle in the way and he wanted more. His hands slithered to her back and with gentle fingers, unhooked her bra and tossed it to the floor. He marvelled at the sight of her exposed breasts, her nipples were hard and resembled rosebuds in contrast to her pale fair skin tone. His head leaned downward as his tongue protruded from his mouth to touch one of her nipples. Mirai's eyes widened as she felt something warm and moist upon the centre of her breast. She gasped, letting out a mewl as his tongue circled and flicked upon her areola while he squeezed her other breast with his other hand, her other nipple held in between his finger and thumb. The pleasure increased as he switched breasts and doing the same action. Her sounds of passionate pleasure slowly began to increase until he was finished with her chest.

Rising upwards, Josuke noticed something on his bedside table. A box of condoms that his mother left for her as she mentioned to him before he left for prom. She must've known that her dear son was about to become...sexually active. He may have been embarrassed at first but took a moment to mentally thank his mom as..lets just say Tomoko would not be ready to be a grandmother any time soon. Mirai propped herself up on her elbows and looked up at Josuke, who in turn, looked to her.

"So...how do you feel about this..?" The pompadour teen asked, eyes darting to the condom box.

A small feminine hand moved to the top of his as Mirai answered, sincerely. "I think we're ready if we both are."

A warm loving smile crossed Josuke's features. "Alright..if you say so...princess..."

The time had come for them to take the final step. First thing, Josuke had to do was to prepare her. Gently as he could, he pulled her panties down her legs, the last item of clothing and threw it to join the rest of the clothes on the floor. The process revealed Mirai's excited flower, the petals warm to the touch. Spreading her legs open, Josuke coated two fingers in saliva and proceeded to insert them into her pink opening. The white haired girl gasped as she felt those two wet digits going into her. Her back arched as Josuke began to stretch her walls, moving his fingers in a scissoring motion. Mirai's noises of pleasure began to grow loud as he did all the preparatory work. His fingers moved in deeper, scraping every inch of her walls that she was about to hit her climax. He pulled them out of her to prevent her from doing so.

Mirai gave him a miffed look as he pulled his briefs down but her look changed as she was greeted by the sight of Josuke's red hot, hard erected penis pointing upwards. He grabbed ahold of the condom box, took one condom out and placed it over his warm throbbing member for proper protection. Kneeling in front of her, he spread her legs wide in preparation. Lifting her bottom half upwards, the pompadour teen inched closer and gently as he could, pushed his manhood into her, tip first.

His beloved let out an extremely loud gasp as she felt him going into her. She gripped the bedsheets in her hands as he held onto her hips and began his thrusting motion, starting off as slow as possible. Her sounds were met by his grunting, growling and huffing, sweat drenching and dripping from their bodies as he increased speed upon reaching her sweet spot. His hand moved to the top of hers as he thrusted faster, Mirai's walls tightening around his cock. Their vocal sounds of passion were harmonising with one another as their erotic dance kept going and going until...

Their climax hit.

Screams rang out from them as their psychical union was now complete. They were now out of breath as Mirai laid back down on the bed and Josuke slowly pulled his now, flaccid manhood out of her, removed the used condom and throwing it in the nearest waste bin. Wiping sweat off of him, he turned to see his dearest Mirai laying before him in the afterglow, her eyes half lidded in need of sleep to conclude their evening of post prom passion.

Moving to lay beside her, he pulled the covers over and brought her closer to him. Mirai tried to focus her tired eyes on him, gazing at her beloved, with whom, she had sacrificed her virginity to. Josuke cradled her close and began to him another song to help her sleep.

The white haired girl playfully fought to keep herself awake but gave in to slumber as he nuzzled his nose upon her head. Her eyelids began to droop and finally close. Gazing down at her, Josuke couldn't help but smile, thinking of all they had been through together from their first meeting to this very night. He may have been timid and embarrassed at first but then grew to be confident and loving, being more of a romantic type.

Placing a goodnight kiss, Josuke settled down to sleep in order to join his beloved in slumber, knowing upon the dawn's arrival, he would awake with his sweet Mirai in his arms.