The Birds and the Bees

Josuke Higashikata was in another pickle. His and Mirai's romantic relationship was beginning to bubble with a strange feeling. He had been having this dream that they would take it to the next level. Thinking about it put him into a sticky situation. Josuke could handle anything from rat hunting to taking down Stand using lawbreakers but this was very new to him. Kissing, cuddling and usual kinds of dates were one thing, but this?

'My head's in a real spin...How am I going to handle this with Mirai?'

"So you've gotten yourself in a little problem of the embarrassing kind.." Joseph remarked, giving Shizuka her bottle. "I know that feeling well when it comes to romancing any person of any sex."

Josuke's face reddened. "Yes I know what you mean by that, but please! Don't you say that word!" He protested.

"What? Seeex?" Asked Joseph. "What's so unappealing about hearing your elderly father talk about sex? I had seeeeex!"

Josuke groaned, hiding his face in his hands in total embarrassment. Jotaro sighed, knowing what his grandfather was like when it came to this type of stuff in life, between grown adults.

"Good grief, old man. Mentioning the birds and the bees...I'm still surprised that you still done it even at the age of 62. One minute, you say your wife is your one and only, next minute, you couldn't keep it in your trousers."

Joseph's eyes widened. "That was one time!"

The pompadour teen rested his chin in his hand, leaning on the table. "Why do relationships tend to involve something seen in hentai? Would Mirai want to do such a thing with me? For all I know, she'll refuse me. And to make matters worse, if we did do it, her dad would still view me as some sixteen year old bad boy stealing her virginity. I'll be lucky, I don't knock her up." He facepalmed himself in shame. "I shouldn't be listening to Prince songs before bed."

Jotaro placed a hand on his teenage uncle's shoulder. "Josuke..I know this might be difficult when it comes to those desires and the art of breaking someone's barrier of virginity..but you two need to understand what your true feelings are. You care about her, don't you?"

Josuke nodded. "More than anything in life. When we first met on her first day at school, the romance was a new thing to me as I told you once, I am more of a romantic type,not hunting for hotties with hot bodies. I may have had fangirls but Mirai was different from them. Her smiles always got the better of me when I was timid and embarrassed around her, right up to our first date and the night, we had our first kiss."

Both Jotaro and Joseph watched, hearing their nephew and son's every word, before he continued.

"If we were both wanting to share a physical union, I want to make it special for her. To make gentle love to her..."

~~~

At the end of his shift, Kenshiro was on his way home, still processing information regarding Josuke and his daughter's love for him. Every word of the story behind the teen and the loss of his grandfather echoed in his mind. The prison warden was wracked with guilt, feeling like he thought he was protecting his daughter but was doing her boyfriend so much wrong with judging him. He hoped one day he will fix his ways and accept the fact that Mirai was growing up or she will hate him forever. He would make sure of it as he wandered home, alone...or so he thought, for little did he know, he was being watched.

"Oh, this is going to be fun..."

~~~

"See you at school, next week."

Mirai was saying goodbye to Mitsuki and Yukako, having left the Kameyu Department Store. At the end of her girls' day out and when her friends headed home, her cell phone rang. Upon answering, she heard the sound of Sumika's voice, laced in a tone of fear.

"Mirai..it's your father...he's not come home...!"

Mirai's emerald orbs widened in horror. Whatever it was, she had to go find her father.

What she didn't know, was that someone was luring her into a trap.