The Bombalurina Nightclub

"Hey Josuke, can you get the phone?

Josuke was just sitting in the living room, lamenting over messing up during video games when, suddenly, the phone started ringing and Tomoko was doing what she did best, nagging her teenage son to pick it up. Sighing in defeat, he shut the game off and put the console and controllers aside as the ringing continued as his mother grew more impatient.

"What are you doing, Josuke? Answer the damn phone!"

Josuke sighed heavily, getting up from the couch. "Yeah, yeah. I'm coming!"

Tomoko watched as the pompadour teen approached the phone. "Typical son of mine..." She muttered under her breath, before turning to her son as he answered the phone. "Remember your manners, young man."

Josuke winced at his mother's lecture. "Excuse me...mushi mushi?"

"It's Jotaro. I've been needing to call you about something."

Josuke's eyes widened at the familiar voice from the other end. Whatever, he needed to call him about must be very serious. Even if it could be Stand related. "Huh? Something wrong, Mr. Jotaro?"

From the other end, Jotaro instructed to him. "I need you to come to the Morioh Grand Hotel. Bring Mirai and the others with you. Sara's already here."

Josuke gulped nervously, but nodded. "Alright, I'm coming!"

"Good. I'll get you at the entrance."

After he hung up, Josuke put the phone back down on the receiver and sighed heavily. He had a feeling that there's bound to be more and more trouble with another rogue Stand user. He and his friends hadn't faced someone since Rui and Candy Coloured Clown.

"OH SHIT!! Here we go again!"

"Language!"

Josuke nearly jumped out of his skin at the sound of his mother's voice, having forgotten she was nearby.

"Alright, Mom..."

This was going to be tougher than he thought he would as he set off to gather the others and be on their way to the hotel.

~~~

Jotaro was sitting alone in the room. Joseph was already out with Shizuka for them day so now he was all by himself. Sara had just headed to the hotel lobby to meet Josuke and the others. The marine biologist was sitting on the couch, looking at an old photograph.

It was of him holding Jolyne in his arms back when she was still a baby, a small smile showing at the camera as he stood with his ex-wife. He sighed heavily as he looked out the window.

"Jolyne...I just hope you're okay. I also hope you won't do anything stupid once you've grown up..." He felt a sting behind his eyes that caused him great pain. "Oh, good grief..I knew I should have taken her with me. She would've met her grandmother and her great-grandparents. Why, Dolly, just why?!why did you take our daughter away from me?"

Jotaro let out another heavy sigh as he felt tears beginning to flow from his eyes and roll down his cheeks, even though he hated crying. He was clever enough to hide his feelings from anyone, especially friends and family, but he chose to release them when he was alone. Even Star Platinum must be feeling the same as his user.

Without warning, a knock on the door roused his thoughts, followed by a voice.

"Mr. Kujo, we're here."

Jotaro gasped, wiping tears from his eyes. Composing himself, he went to open the door, revealling Josuke and the others.

Mirai's eyes widened at his state. "Mr Kujo?"