Tour Around Morioh

Kunimitōge Graveyard, the one place where the departed residents of Morioh would be buried to have their peaceful eternal sleep. The cemetery held a wide array of graves along the stone path. Anyone, who would be visiting, would never help but feel sadness for anyone that was buried underneath those headstones, even wondering if they left behind any families. Even the graves would have flowers left by their relatives, some that were beginning to wilt.

A girl was standing at one grave in particular, a tear rolling down her face as she read the sad inscription etched into the gray stone.

'Nijimura Family'

"Keicho...I'll make sure you're avenged. I promised her that I will..."

~~~

Mirai breathed in the fresh summer air as she strolled down Jōzenji road

Mirai breathed in the fresh summer air as she strolled down Jōzenji road. The weekend had come as quickly as it did. She straightened her pink floaty blouse before stopping at the Higashikata residence. The girl was lucky to find Tomoko out there, coming out of the garage. The woman took notice of her and beamed.

"Morning, Ms. Higashikata. Is Josuke home?" Mirai asked, being formal as usual.

Tomoko nodded as she went to lead Mirai inside her home. "Yes. He's in the bathroom, tending to his hair as usual. You're more welcome to come in and wait."

Mirai nodded as she followed her. "Thanks, ma'am."

The white haired girl was escorted to the living room and decided to wait while Tomoko left to fetch her son, albeit in strict mother mode. "Josuke!!! Your friend, Mirai is here!!!! Just hurry, will ya!!!!"

Josuke's voice sounded irritated as he responded. "Okay!!!! Just give me a second, jeez!!!"

Mirai couldn't help but giggle a little bit at the exchange between mother and son. She decided to look around, while smoothing her cream coloured skirt and admiring the photos of the family. Tomoko's nagging voice was still heard throughout the house. Being new in town, Mirai was eager to learn about her new home and her new friends, she met. She was busy admiring a baby photo when she heard the sound of Tomoko's footsteps, turning to see her dragging Josuke by the ear as he yelpled in pain repeatedly.

The pompadour teen grimaced as he rubbed his ear upon being released by his mother. "Jeez, Mom, be easy on me, will ya?" Straightening his olive green shirt, he turned to see Mirai and began to act more natural. "Umm..hi Mirai!"

"Hi Josuke." Mirai beamed. "So you ready to go? I hear Koichi and Okuyasu are joining us."

Josuke gawked. "M-Mirai! I-ummm..." His cheeks began to turn red. 'Oh goodness gracious...'

Feeling two hands on his shoulders, he turned to see his mother, a look of reassurance and support in her chocolate brown eyes. "It's alright, Josuke. She ain't gonna bite." She then turned to Mirai. "Don't worry about my son. He can be a timid young thing but he'll warm up to you in no time."