Chapter 12 - Fist Fight

The fact that our ex boyfriend and ex girlfriend had cheated on us with each other, somehow managed to bring Michael and I closer together. In a friends kind of way that was.

After the prom finished, we took a limo back to our house, leaving Fred and Jessica behind, of course. Emma had been sympatheic, however was more consumed with the fact that Jim had kissed her. Jim had apologised profusely for the idiocy of his best friend, but I had brushed off his apologies with a grin.

Jacob high fived Michael when he had found ut, yelling, "Dude, think of how many girls you can get now that you're single!"

Michael chuckled and high fived him back. I won't ever understand boys.

Dylan was a little more understanding towards Michael. He was, however, furious at Fred on my behalf.

"That kid better watch out," Dylan mutteren when I told him.

That was probably true.. it did work to my advantage to have a brother on the basketball team.

"Yeah, if he tries anything else, we'll get him for you," Jacob said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes, trust Jacob to think of violence as the answer.

———————————————————————————

It was the first day back at school after prom, and I was actually nervous about going to homeroom. I felt kind of insecure after being cheated on, especially because I would have to see Fred and Jessica - quite possibly my two least favorite people in the world.

I had already changed my outfit a total of four times - something I never did. I had finally decided on a skirt and shirt to keep it simple.

"Soph, hurry up we have to go!" Called Dylan from downstairs. I sighed and grabbed my bag, knowing that I wouldn't be able to avoid Fred forever.

On the way to school, I gave myself a pep talk. After all technically, it was Fred that should be scared of me - considered he did cheat on me about an hourafter he asked me to be his girlfriend. That total ass. The more I thought about it, the less scared I was and the more mad that I became. I realised that it was a total douche move on Fred's part. 

By the time I got to school, I was furious. I mean, seriously, WHO DOES THAT?

"Uh Soph, what's up?" Asked Dylan nervously as I practically slammed his car door shut.

I smiled sheepishly, "I just figured out what a twat Fred is."

Dylan raised his eyebrows at my use of the word twat. 

I'd been watching a lot of English shows lately. I really needed to stop with the English slang. Considering I wasn't actually English.

"Well uh good for you," said Dylan looking at me hesitantly.

I nodded, and left him standing at his car staring after me in amusement. He must think he's sister is a total weirdo, considering I spent the car ride mumbling to myself and cursing under my breath.

Totally normal  behaviour... of a psychotic person.

I nearly walked straight past Emma, who stared at me weirdly as I practically stormed through the school gates.

"Woah Soph, what's going on!?" She asked curiously.

"Oh hey Emz, nothing much. I'm just furious," I replied casually.

She giggled slightly, and looked at me wearily, "Do I even want to know what this is about?"

I frowned, "Yes! I'm mad at Fred," I explained as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.