Chapter 3 - Prank Day!

His arms snaked around my waist, and he placed a trail of gentle kisses on the back of my neck.

Turning around in his arms, I came face to face with those brown eyes. He smirked at me, before slowly leaning in. Our lips met with force, and I placed my arms around his neck.

And then, I woke up breathing heavy. 

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

A nightmare. That's what that was.

I have never, ever had a intimate dream before… especially not one about Michael. I shuddered, and quickly hopped out of bed. What I needed, was a freezing cold shower to shake the thought of me ever kissing my brother's friend. I mean, seriously, I would probably be mentally scared for life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the second day of high school, otherwise known as, "Prank a freshman-day".

Dylan had been preparing all of yesterday afternoon by filling balloons with water. He'd also bought plenty of bottles of whipped cream and shaving cream. 

"Watch out little sister, we're gonna get you good," he warned as he stuffed his bag with various prank items.

I groaned - I was dreading today. Not as much as Emma though, who'd spent basically the entire first day freaking out about her so called 'impending doom'.

According to Emma, nothing was worse than being humiliated - especially if her hair or her clothes were ruined in the process. I had simply ignored her constant worrying, as I knew that the only way to make it through the day would be to just put up with the pranks.

Just sitting back and tolerating the pranks would be hard though, because I had always, and I mean ALWAYS retaliated whenever Dylan and his friends pranked me. I knew that pranking back would only get me in trouble, or cause me to be the subject of more humiliating jokes.

Technically, prank day was actually forbidden at school… except of course that no one followed this rule. Teachers generally just ignored the more mild pranks, and told off seniors who took it one step too far.

I remembered Dylan coming home from his second day of school, when I was only nine. He had been genuinely freaked out, and had mentioned seeing hallways of scared freshmen.

As I already said, I wasn't exactly looking forward to prank day.

As usual, I rode to school with Dylan who only confirmed my suspicions that the seniors were planning on getting the freshmen good.

When I arrived at school, I found Emma standing at the gate - looking wildly around. I giggled at how scared she look, and Dylan chuckled along with me.

"Good luck today little sister," he smirked as I got out of the car. I simply rolled my eyes, and went to talk to Emma.

She latched her hands on to my arm, "Soph, I am FREAKING out."

I raised an eyebrow and giggled, "Calm down Emma, it'll be over in a day."

She groaned, "I know but I straightened my hair this morning and I will just die if anything gets in it."

Trust Emma to be worried about her hair.

On our way into the school, we were hit with water balloons. I shrugged it off and laughed, while Emma looked as though she was about to cry. Needless to say, her straight hair was no longer straight.

By the time the bell for homeroom rang, Emma and I were soaking wet. We walked in, only to see that the other freshmen were covered in shaving cream, whipped cream and in Fred's case - feathers.

Laughter erupted in the form, as Miss Laura tried to calm every one down.

"Oh you poor things," she cooed as we walked in. 

Emma nodded in agreement, as she tried desperately to get the last bits of water out of her hair.

As soon as we sat down, Jessica, Michael and Jacob walked over.

I grimaced as I tried desperately to shake the image of Michael from my dream out of my head. Ew.

"So fresh meat, you seem a bit wet," said Jacob with a knowing smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah I thought I'd have a shower in my clothes."

I heard Michael mutter, "Smartass."

Jessica  giggled, "Oh Sophia you are too funny. I wish you were my little sister."

I faked a smile and nodded in agreement.

Jessica was always so enthusiastic, but her bleached blonde hair and the conversations she had sometimes made her seen…well, incredibly stupid. 

Eventually the bell for first period rang. Seniors were scattered throughout the halls during classes. Most had water guns, and others had honey, feathers and shaving cream. I managed to avoid most of the sticky stuff, and by lunch time, I was still soaking wet.

At our school, everyone had lunch at the same time. So when I went into the cafeteria, I wasn't surprised to see a lot of depressed looking freshmen, and a lot of gleeful seniors. 

As I walked past my brothers senior table, Dylan, Michael and Jacob all squirted me with a water gun.

I smiled evilly as I got an idea. On my lunch tray, was a carton of juice. I opened it as I stopped by the table and pretended to say Hi to Dylan.

As I was leaving, I faked a trip, and poured the juice all over Michael and Jacob.

Everything in the cafeteria seemed to stop, as the entire school body looked at the freshman, who had just poured her juice on some of the most popular seniors in the school.

I giggled, "Whoops, silly me," I exclaimed.

Jacob looked furious, "You're right, silly you," he said, as he picked up a bit of his lunch and threw it at me.

Michael , quickly did the same thing, however, his piece missed - and hit a junior who was walking by.

The next thing I knew, the biggest food fight had broken out. The cafeteria was like a war zone. 

I quickly sprinted back to my table, and ducked under a chair.

"Sophia what did you do!?" Exclaimed Emma, as she used her tray to shield herself.

I shrugged, "Payback", I muttered.

Suddenly, the cafeteria's doors opened, and there stood our principle - Mr. George.

The cafeteria went silent, as he took a step inside.

"Right, who is responsible for this?" he asked in a furious tone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

A new chapter! Finally :D Sorry if this chapter was short, and many grammatical error[s] in it, English is basically not my mother language so please comment things that are wrong in this story, so I could edit it next time :)

What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Comment below :D

Oh and if you have a question, just PM me, facebook me, tweet me, everything me, I put the link on my profile :)

Don't forget to vote, comment and be a fan :)x

Love love love,

GabrielleChncx