The Slip n' Slide Incident

Ford and Lily were having so much fun at dinner that they didn't realized what time it was. They arrived at the concert as the opening act was finishing up.

Lily went to use the bathroom and when she came out, Ford was nowhere to be found. She looked around in concern. She couldn't believe he would ditch her. She thought they were having a great time. She stood on the tippy toes of her cowboy boots searching the crowd when she spotted Ford's cowboy hat moving in her direction.

"Here," he said, handing her a tall beer can when he had reached her. "Benny's older brother works at the concession stand. He hooked me up."

"Thanks," she said with a smile. She badly needed a drink. Even though she was having a good time, she still couldn't help this nervous feeling she had in her gut. She could use a little something to take the edge off.

***

It had been at least a half hour since the opening act ended and Lily had consumed at least 3 tall beers. She was starting to loosen up and she couldn't remember why she was feeling nervous in the first place. She was dating Grant and this was a favor and all of that other stuff was just in her head.

Just then the lights went down and the crowd roared. The thump of a drum and the hum of a guitar could be heard as the band took their places.

"Come on!" Lily shouted over the noise, grabbing Ford's hand and dragging him towards the general admission area with standing room only. They were the only tickets Grant could afford. She felt bad that he couldn't be there with her, but she felt worse that she was having so much fun without him.

They found a spot, squished in between the other concertgoers. The lights rose on the stage and the fans went wild at the sight of the band. Lily squealed and Ford laughed at her excitement.

Lily danced to the music. Song after song. It was a warm night and she was glad she had left her jacket in Ford's truck. She pulled her wavy hair up into a ponytail. She looked over at Ford to see if he was enjoying himself. He didn't seem to be watching the concert as much as he seemed to be watching her, or maybe that was just the beer clouding her brain. The alcohol was coursing through her body now, giving her the courage she didn't even know she needed. She wanted Ford to have as much fun as she was having so she grabbed his arms and wrapped them around her waist.

She swayed back and forth to the music, pulling him with her. He resisted at first and she figured he didn't know how to dance, but then she felt him lean into her and press his hips against her backside. He swayed his hips expertly to the beat of the music. He definitely knew what he was doing.

Just then the upbeat song ended and the band transitioned to a slower song. Lily released her grip expecting that Ford wouldn't want to keep dancing, but he pulled her closer. She could feel his breath, warm on her neck as her long ponytail swished back and forth gently hitting his hat. Lily didn't understand what was happening or whether it should be happening. She just knew that she liked it. Her hand found its way back to his and she linked her fingers in between his. She leaned back into his groin. Then she felt his hand drop, releasing hers and she felt foolish. What was she thinking? Would he tell Grant about this, whatever this was? But then she felt his hand against her thigh, his fingers tracing their way up her skin. Lily's entire body tingled at his touch. She could feel his fingers brushing up against the fabric of her dress as it inched upwards.

She spun to look at him, scared and unsure if she wanted him to go further. His hand cupped her ass under her dress and she inhaled sharply. Her head was telling her to pull away but her body had a mind of its own. He held her gaze with his piercing eyes and she held her breath in anticipation of what would come next.