Sneaking Around

Lily made her way to the auditorium and snuck through the doors as the other students dashed into their classrooms. There were no drama classes in the morning which is why Ford had most likely chosen the location for their secret rendezvous. The theater was dark but the sun shining in through a couple small windows near the top, provided enough light for her to find her way down the center aisle. She climbed the stairs to the stage and made her way back behind the curtains. Was she really going to do this? She could turn back. She could pretend she dropped the note. Lily's conscience was working on overtime trying to will her feet to stop taking steps forward, but it was failing epically.

She stood in front of the storage room for a moment and straightened out her shirt and smoothed her skirt. Why did she have to wear a skirt? She needed more of a barrier between her and Ford's fingers if she was going to resist his touch. She took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves. Then she slowly opened the door and stepped inside.

The storage room was large and filled with old set pieces and costumes. She pushed past a large fur coat and a bright pink boa as she meandered through the items looking for Ford. She found him leaning up against a large fake rock from when the drama club had performed Peter Pan. She remembered the performance and the set piece. It was part of mermaid lagoon. She was supposed to watch the performance with her class, but as the students sat down, and the teacher's back was turned, she slipped away and grabbed a seat next to Grant. She remembered Ford rolling his eyes and letting out a heavy sigh as she sat down. At the time, she assumed it was because he was annoyed that she was sitting with them, but now she knew otherwise. Over the past week, she had thought about a lot of their interactions over the last couple of years, seeing them through new eyes now.

"Hey," he said in a sexy voice, lifting his head and looking her up and down. He casually leaned up against the rock, arms crossed and muscles bulging out of his t-shirt. A couple strands of his hair fell down in front of his face and he ran his hand through his hair pushing the pieces out of the way.

He motioned for her to come closer and she followed his request.

Her mind was racing. There was so much she wanted to say and yet nothing at the same time. She just wanted to be near him. As if sensing what she was thinking he pulled her close to him and wrapped his arms around her. She smiled.

"I wasn't sure if I should come?" Lily said.

"You should always come," he replied, looking at her with seductive eyes. His dimples popped and her face went bright red. He did love teasing her. He just couldn't help himself. The vulgarity of his words sent a rush through Lily's body.

"Let's see if I can make you feel better about your decision."

Lily knew they weren't meeting up in the storage room to talk but things were moving faster than she expected. She also expected that she would tell him to stop or slow down, but the words never left her mouth. Instead she tried to stall.

"I remember that rock you're on. It was from Peter Pan. You were so pissed when I came to sit with you and Grant," she giggled.

"I wasn't pissed," he said seriously. "I was jealous. Grant kept rubbing his hand on your thigh. I couldn't watch anything else. And you were in a sexy little skirt, like now." His eyes fell down to her pelvis. "Later that night I couldn't stop thinking about you when I was..." he trailed off.

"When you were what?" Lily asked, completely unaware of what he was implying.

He smiled and let out a chuckle. Now it was Ford who was blushing. He rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. He was embarrassed and she didn't understand why.

"I think about you Lils. When I....you know..."

She looked at him with an oblivious expression on her face.

"touch myself."

Lily turned red and her body felt hot. She suddenly need a glass of ice cold water and she needed to dump it all over her body to cool down. She couldn't believe he thought about her, like that. If she was being honest, she'd definitely thought of him that way as she lay awake in bed, and she'd definitely had some dreams, but this was, this was....different and something about it was seriously hot. Grant would never say something like that to her. He was pretty straight-laced. She loved how Ford said what he was thinking, even when he shouldn't, because more often than not, it was what she was thinking too. She loved hearing how much he wanted her. His desire for her was a huge turn on.

"Oh," was all she could muster, her cheeks turning from red to a lighter shade of pink. She had no idea what to say. She wasn't as comfortable with saying everything she thought aloud. Thankfully, Ford must have picked up on her uncomfortableness.

He ran his hand through her hair and pulled her lips to his. Lily couldn't get over how good it felt every time he kissed her. They could make out and do nothing else and it would still be the hottest thing ever. But she didn't want to just kiss and neither did he. He lifted her up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Ford placed her down on the rock and leaned into her, their tongues and bodies intertwined. Lily needed to come up for air but she couldn't break free even if she wanted to.

She ran her hands down his body. She could feel his six pack through his shirt. She started to reach for his belt, then stopped herself. She felt herself pull away as if her body was making separate decisions from her head.

"I don't want to go too fast," she said, breathing heavily.

"I know," Ford said, stroking her hair. "Me neither. Well that's not true, actually. I want to do things to you. All kinds of things," his eyes intensified. "But I also respect you and want to make sure you're comfortable with what's going on between us. When we...take things farther, I want you to be mine. All mine. Not just physically."

The idea of doing that with Ford make her skin tingle. If his kiss made her weak in the knees, she could only imagine what his...other thing, would do to her. She had always thought she would lose her virginity to Grant but now she was glad that she hadn't.

"I know," she nodded. "I'm trying. I just need more time. We just have to get through the football season and then I can break it off. I can't screw up Grant's shot at a college scholarship. I can't do that to him." Lily started to get emotional. Living a double life was already starting to take a toll on her psyche.

"Shh," he said, bringing his forehead to hers. "I know. It's ok. Just don't pull away. I need you Lils."

It made her heart skip a beat every time he called her that.

"I can't go back to how things were now that I know how good they can be."

"Me neither," she smiled and he brought his lips to hers.

Just then the bell rang, ending the moment that Lily could have stayed in forever.

"We can't stay," he said. "There's a class in here next period."

Lily nodded and he lifted her up and onto her feet as if she weighed nothing. She adjusted her clothes and picked up her backpack.

"You're killing me in those short skirts Lils," he bit his bottom lip as he looked at her.

She blushed.

"Well you kill me every time I see you in your...." she paused and breathed in sharply as she remembered something.

"Your hat?"

"What about it?"

"Where is it?"

"I don't know. I must have left it somewhere. I've been looking for it ever since..."

Ford stopped what he was saying, realizing now what Lily had just realized mere moments ago.

"Shit!" Lily said and she raced out the door.