♧Chapter 3♧

《Noor's POV》

"Noor! Noor!" Habib shook me awake then I realised I'd woken up late which meant I've missed my morning prayers..UGH!

"Noor I want icecream!" Habib shouted while jumping on my bouncy mattress. This girl also.

"Asallam alaikum," I pinched her chubby cheeks.

"Wallekum musallam," she smiled toothily. She'd put on a pink floral dress and pink slippers looking at me adorably her hair held into short ponytails, so cute.

"Why didn't mom take you to eat icecream?" I asked then sadness filled her eyes.

"Mommy is busy," she pouted then I sighed because mom stopped tending Habib after dad's death. I can't forget that day..its like she changed and stopped being loving to workaholic and hating.

"Noor don't be sad," her tiny hand caressed my cheek reassuringly yet it should be the other way round because dad passed away when she was five then mom married another man.

I'm not sure if its allowed in Islam but he's not that bad..he's similar to dad although he'll never replace him thats why we're all 'Singh' 'Hassan'. Hassan was late dad's name and Singh is the other man's name, he's Hindu,
So we're all Singh Hassan.

"Ok wait here while I shower," she smiled back before leaving my room then I entered my bathroom to clean myself. My black waist length hair flowed freely while I took a shower.

♧♧♧♧

My scooter is a little rusty so I denied Habib's 'boyfriend' a lift,Yusuf. I couldn't bring him with us when we set off to the mall, he's a cute kid too. He lives in the same neighbourhood and sometimes plays with her at our house.

"Bye my Habib!" Yusuf waved.

"Bye Yusuf!" Habib smiled while holding my waist tightly. The two kids share something special even though they are still young. Sometimes I envy them because I've never been special to anyone.

Habib couldn't contain her fervour excitement when we reached the mall so I had to hold her.

"Icecweam!" she squealed blissfully.

"Ok!Ok! relax," I said carrying her on my hip.
I needed some new hijab and harem pants so I went in the cloth section.

"Noow that one is pretty!" Habib pointed at a chiffon hijab. Its pretty indeed but the price cut me off so I made a mental note to buy it next time if my savings are enough.

"Lets go buy icecream."

"Yay!" she dragged me towards the yogassie shop. The flavours were appetising so I studied the menu trying to find what Habib we'll like.

"Noow a balloon!" she tugged my hand but I was kinda busy so I didn't turn to see her. "A balloon! a balloon!"

"I'll take this one and this one," I tell the lady who is behind the counter.

She returned with the icecream then I paid for it and turned to give Habib hers only to realise she's no where to be found.

"Habib," I glanced about the crowd but couldn't see her little silhoutte any where. "Habib?" My heart started racing while fear and panic engulfed me.
'No she cant be lost'

I threw the icecream in the bin, 'What a waste.' Then searched through the people in the mall ... Ya Allah I place her in your hands,she can't be lost. What if she's out there scared? Ya Allah please keep her safe.
Warm tears started flowing down my cheeks but I couldn't see Habib in the crowd of people.

"Habib where are you?" some people in the mall looked at me as if I'd grown two heads but I didn't care as long as I've found Habib.

I almost dropped my shopping bags in the bin while the world around me started spinning.

"Habib where are you?"

♧♧♧♧

What do you think about that?
Dont forget to comment n vote!!!
I hope you enjoy my bks! Love you all that read em! God bless u♡♥

Written:14/5/2021 .