♧Chapter 4♧

《Fayd's POV》

I parked then we got out of the car and entered the mall then Husnah squeled with excitement.

"We're going shopping!"

I hate shopping but I did it for her, to make her happy so...
She dragged me inside towards the cloth section but I remained outside because I don't want to be her curt so she carried on.
There weren't many people in the mall so it wasn't over crowded which is an advantage to me because I dont like to deal with my agoraphobia at the moment.

(NB:Agoraphobia is fear of crowded places. lol)

I scrolled through my phone bored since Husnah was going to take a long time shopping but felt a tiny voice on my side only to see a cute little girl who looked six holding a balloon but crying.

"Hey why are you crying?" I asked placing my phone in my pocket then looked around and realised she's alone.

"I was chasing a balloon then I got lost," she cried and I carried her on my lap while wiping her tears.

"Hey whats your name?"

"Habib," she sniffled cutely. She's a muslima but I wonder why she's here all alone something bad could have happened to her.

"Where is mommy?"

"Mommy is bwusy but I came with my bwig sister Noow," she cried again but I soothed her back.

"Don't cry Habib, I'll help you find your sister Noor," I reassured then she smiled looking adorable and I'm really sure her sister is looking for her.

"Do you want candy?"

"I want icecweam," she traced my shirt shyly, "What is your name?"

"Fayd Imran," I smiled then she looked at me with awe.

"Will you marry my bwig sister?" I almost dropped her shocked by her question because I didn't expect her to know such and also I barely know her.

"I don't know Habib... let's go find your sister," we headed towards yogassie so that I can buy her icecream.

"Habib!" I heard a lady's voice calling out frantically so I searched around.. maybe that's Habib's sister.

"Noow! Noow!" Habib shouted happily pointing at a lady clad in pink hijab and matching harem pants so I walked towards but no sooner had I placed Habib on her feet than she bolted towards the lady who looked no older than Husnah.

She had soft porcelain skin, beautiful amber eyes, pink plump lips and an  innocent aura around her that made me want to protect her even though we've just met. Noor wasn't short, she was medium height but in deed beautiful....to be honest her beauty beat Husnah's.

"Ya Allah Habib!" she squeezed the little girl in an embrace and bawled her eyes out and according to her shaking figure, she was scared she'd lost her.

"Don't cry Noow," the little girl wiped Noor's tears, "Brother Fayd found me and bought me icecweam." The lady raised her head and looked at me with her puffy eyes.

"Thank you so much sir. God bless you with whatever you want," she sniffled wiping her tear stained cheeks.

"Masha Allah.. next time be careful," with that I left the two looking for Husnah. There were twenty missed calls from her so I called her back and she snapped that she's been waiting for me in the parking lot.

♧♧♧♧

Heya! I hope you enjoyed their first encounter before marriage! I'll try to make it a twist so that I can kip u all hooked.

God bless you all!
Luv u all! MUAH♡♥

Written: 15/5/2021