Lets Talk About Our Feelings

"Okay but I totally assumed that a safe house meant that we were safe, why would we just put ourselves back in danger I'm confused." Blare was babbling as we got out of the car.

"Maybe it should be called the halfway point? That way there would be no misunderstandings. We would know we aren't exactly safe, and I would not feel comfort once we got there, I instead would still be on edge. But instead I am going there ready to feel all safe and ready to cuddle! Can I cuddle while people are trying to kill each other? No, no I can not. Actually while we are on the topic of-" suddenly Bree pulled out her gun and forced Blare against the side of the house.

"Blare, if you don't shut your mouth, I will shut it for you." Bree said.

"That is not loaded, please Bree at least threaten me with something real."

"See this?" Bree asked pointing to a nozzle type thing on the gun. "It's a silencer." she then smiled and shot the gun to the left of her, next to Blare's feet.

"Holy shit!" Blare screamed launching herself at me.

"With a silencer no one can hear the gunshot." Bree smiled.

"Bree, what are you doing? Let's try not to draw attention to ourselves at a party full of people!" I whisper shouted at her while holding onto Blare.

"Silencer, remember, no one can hear it." Bree guffawed while putting her gun back into her waistband.

"Well people can still see it!" Blare hissed.

"Okay let's get a move on people, bullet in Blare or no bullet, we need to hurry." Jade stated.

"Whatever." Blare said making her way inside of the house. When we all entered there was loud cheering from people in all directions. Some people even decided it would be okay to come up to me and give me a hug.

It was not.

"Andy." Dylan called over to me. I turned to his direction and saw he was walking over with Chase. I gave him a small smile and head nod and walked his way. Chase met up with Blare, walking off towards the steps, while Jade and Bree walked into the hallway.

"So what do you wanna do?" Dylan asked. I awkwardly stood there in my cheerleading uniform, my hands crossed in the front of me. I looked around to see people by us staring.

"Um..Huh.." I wondered allowed. I looked around once more at all the people watching us.

Alright, everyone's looking, I have to give them a show, right?

Well don't say it like a question. Confidence is key!

Everyone is looking. I have to give them a show, yay!

Better man, better.

I grabbed Dylan by the collar of his shirt and pulled him into me. He quickly wrapped his hands around my waist as I pressed my lips to his. I decided to overdue it a bit and make huge movements. I first pushed Dylan up against a wall making a slight noise when he made contact with it. I moved my hands to get a hold of his hair. I gave a slight tug earning a moan from him.

I peeked open one eye and saw people going back to their business, some still looked at us though. When I very awkwardly made eye contact with a guy who tried to sexually lick his lips, I squeezed my eyes tightly shut again.

Dylan then moved his hands down to my thighs, so he was bent way down to my height. I moaned at the feeling of his touch on my bare thighs.

Hey, maybe skirts can be good sometimes.

He swiftly lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I tugged a little harder on his hair making him groan again but this time I managed to slip my tongue in his mouth and deepen the kiss. I moaned back when I felt his tongue collide with mine. He then began moving us towards the steps.