Emo Sessions Through a Blow Horn

I had this long Authors note. It was really good. You would have been proud. But then it got deleted. Along with a lot of this chapter. So I'm to pissed off and lazy to rewrite it. Imma wing it. But this is Lola Jackson. Played by Avril Lavigne. Avril Lavigne is supah cool! But I needed a bad ass to play Lola sooo yupp. Avril Lavigne. She's perty hott! Got that whole rebel shit going on for her. Yah. I love you Avril!! Well go look at her! Yah. Do it. I dunno if her picture will be up at the same time you read this. But it will be eventually. Yeah imma write my story now. I love One Direction. Bye.

-----------------------------------------

"I'm not even going to ask." I said.

"Probably would be for the best." Blare replied.

"Guess we are taking my ride. Go get your helmet." as much as I love our car. I love my motorcycle more. Like a lot more. It's so much better to feel that rush! The feeling of knowing you could probably get hurt with any wrong movement. It's exhilarating! Same feeling I get when I cut myself. Except, cutting is a lot better. Like a whole lot better!

"As much as I love your motorcycle" Blare said rolling her eyes. "They are actually quite loud. Like what's up with the whole vroom vroom I'm louder than all you other bitches, shit!? Like calm the fuck down! It so rude and super anno-"

"Blare. Go put on your fucking helmet."

"Helmet. Gotcha." she said without arguing. Bitch should. She wrecked the car. As I went to go put on my sleek black helmet that any guy would wear, Blare put on her pink one. Yah she always has to look pretty. I hid my hair into my helmet. It gets in the way of me riding. I jumped on my bike and Blare jumped on soon after. I vroomed it a couple times just to piss of Blare and she hit me in the back a couple times. With her hands not actually wrapped around me, I took off. Blare screamed and I laughed. She quickly wrapped her arms around me in a death grip. When we got to the school, I could see the car I now recognized as Dylan's start to pull into the space he usually took. So since I was pissed off for not being able to drive the car today (A/N: just kidding she's pissed off because everything she worked on in this chapter got deleted.) yet at the same time feeling loose because I rode my bike I revved my engine and speed into his spot. I got in his way and he quickly jerked back. I laughed to myself. Blare jumped off the bike and pulled her helmet off.

"You fucking dick faced bitch!! I could have died! My face is my everything it's going to be my job! When I model! My face is how I get payed bitch!" Blare screamed. I just smiled and shook my head.

"Blare. Tell your fucking scrawny ass boyfriend to get out of my spot!" Dylan yelled while approaching us. He thinks I'm a guy? Well better take advantage. Blare looked at me. Snorted and walked away, after putting her helmet in the bag on my bike. She gave me a look that said. 'Be sexy.' yahhhhh. Okay Blare, I thought.

"Listen dude, I don't know who the fuck you are. But you came with Blare so you must be alright, just get out of my spot and I won't hurt you. How does that sound!?" hurt me. Like all those years ago? Yay. My favorite. I don't think I can act sexy.

Bitch yes. You . Fucking. Can.

No! Remember what he's done all those years ago?

People change. You did! Just try!

BLAHH. Fuck you inner self.

I jumped off the bike and took off my helmet. Shaking my hair. I ran a hand through it like I've seen in movies and placed my helmet on my hip. I smirked at Dylans shocked face.

"But Blares scrawny ass 'boyfriend' wants to park here. So how about i stay here and I don't hurt you!? How does that sound?" I said with a smile. That felt so fucking good! But I know somehow, something bad was gonna happen soon, just because of this. Then I grabbed my bag and put my bike keys in. I started to walk to the door with my helmet in hand then turned around.