First Day Of Hell- I Mean School..

Okay guys so I'm a very frequent updater(: Yada yada. I don't have a special day nor do I do it once a month, I just update whenever I wanna cause I'm that loco. Well just know when I'm typing you shouldn't interrupt! I will write a chapter and it will be published in the exact same day it's written. I just do that! In the external link is a picture of what Andy is wearing for the first day of school! The dress that Blare is wearing, is in the comments too! Its actually Blake Lively in the dress I wanted her to wear too!! Yeah.. so you know...(:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beeeeep. Beeeeep. Beeeeep. Beeee-

I hit the alarm. A little to hard possibly. Who can blame me, I was enjoying my dream! Me and Blare were running through a candy forest. We were eating all the good stuff on the way, then, out of no where there were these two hot guys! I don't remember where I saw them but they were hot. Since you know, you can't make up people in dreams, so even people you don't recognize in your head, you've seen before. Well anyways. We walked up to them, and me being the smart person I was tripped over a candy cane and all the chocolate that was in my hands got smashed onto him, well long story short, I was having a make-out session in a candy forest with a really hot guy.

"Andy, get up." Blare said really loudly, making me groan. "I have to make a statement and you have to give me your input, seeing as how you're a live-in fashion critique. I don't know why you don't use your talent on yourself though. Its ki-" I chucked a pillow at her face.

"Okay, I got it! Go take a shower or whatever you do in the mornings!" I mumbled at her. She just humphed and walked away. I could hear her shower start. Seeing as how I already took a shower last night, and I hate to shower in the morning, I didn't take one. Instead I ran to my bathroom to piss. Well, while I was in there, I noticed mother nature gave me a first day of school present. How nice of her. I groaned and took care of my lady business, then I took some pain killers for the cramps, I was sure to experience soon. I took a couple more and placed them in a tissue, then shoved them in my school bag. I walked back into my bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked up at my reflection. Oh how hot. I splashed some water on my face and then dried it. I left my hair naturally down, so it looked like I just took them out of braids. I walked into my closet and pulled on a short sleeved Nirvana t-shirt. Then I pulled my grey cardigan over top. I rolled up the sleeves a bit, though they were still long and went past my wrists. Then I pulled on my skinny jeans that had rips in them. Next I put on my semi long socks, and pulled them on so they were just barely covering my jeans. With my brown combat boots, that I just pulled on, they sort of looked like leg warmers. I did a once over and decided it was good enough. I grabbed my back pack, which was really just a large over the shoulder bag. Oh, that was brown too. Sort of my signature color. I walked over to Blares room and lied on her bed.

"So pick something!" I heard Blare say. "While you find me something I'll do my hair, I'm putting it into a simple pony, you know the ones that take like a long time?" Wow, cool story bro.

"I've got it, just go!" I said quickly. We had to leave for school in like 30 minutes. She ran into her bathroom as I walked into her closet. She had the best clothes. I looked through her stuff quickly, like a professional shopper. I decided on a blue and black tribal dress, a black belt for her stomach and tribal red and purple heels. They didn't match the outfit, but that's what gave it a pop. I was actually feeling really proud of myself. About 10 minutes later Blare walked out of the bathroom and squealed when she saw the outfit.

"This is perfect!" She yelled wrapping her arms around my neck. I gave her a quick hug back, then pulled away.

"Dude. Get ready so we can go." She laughed then pulled on the outfit I picked for her. We walked outside of the house and into our Aston Martin One-77. I know, I know. Two teenage girls should not own a car such as this, but, it's so pretty! I couldn't just ignore it's beauty. But this wasn't it, well for me at least. I also have a motorcycle. I know scary for a good girl, well I'm not the stereotypical good girl anyways. Plus I always like showing guys up, doing stuff they would do, only doing it better. That was mainly my goal in life, prove girls are just as strong, if not stronger than boys.