Your Timing is Impeccable

A/N: wait. A triple update? is this real life because Amaya is out of her mind!! Yes well what can I say, I felt really bad this time for the time lapse between updates! I hope you enjoy!! I love you and thank you so much again for reading!!
____________

"Let's go." Blare said.

"No. We can't just run in there! We are totally unprepared." I whispered.

"What did you say? I can't hear you, I'm inside." Chase said from within the doors.

Idiot.

I followed them inside of the doors. There was no one who came out or stopped us, it was all clear. Too clear, and I knew something bad was going to happen.

"I have a bad feeling about this." I said.

"No, I think you are just scared. It's alright Andy, I'll be sure to protect everyone here. You're safe." Chase said.

Well in that case, we're saved.

"Hey guys we are here to save the day!" Blare smiled at everyone. In response everyone started shouting muffled screams and shaking their heads. This obviously seems like a trap. We should go now.

I looked around the room, still seeing nothing ready to come out and attack.

"Hush." Blare said pressing her finger to Bree's lips. "Save your 'thank you's for later." She winked.

"Thank you for coming straight to me!" That voice said. I looked over to see Harrison. To hell was he about to put a gun up to my head again. I kept my eyes close on his every move. Making sure he kept his distance from me.

"What?" Blare said confused and shocked.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't wait until later, I had to tell you now." Harrison continued coming out from behind a crate. "Tie them up."

The one moment I hadn't been looking around the whole room, a couple men came up from behind and tied us down to a chair.

"You really think you're something huh?" Blare said.

"Yes, I do!" He smiled pointing at her, as a man put something over her mouth. "And you talk too much."

Suddenly I heard mumbling so I looked over to see Sylvia making sounds and Jade and Bree listening intensely. All of a sudden they all began to attack the men that were helping Harrison. They were still sitting in chairs, but they were able to use them as weapons as they avoided the hands of the men and attacked in return. As I looked over I noticed Harrison just standing there, watching. As Jade finished off the last one with a head-butt, Harrison began clapping.

"Good job you can fight." Harrison said. Sylvia replied with a harsh glare. "Too bad I don't care about these guys." He laughed. He then pulled out his gun and shot it at a couple men on the ground. I stared in shock.

This man is willing to kill the people that work for him, what will he do to us?

"Oh shit." He laughed. "That might have been my cousin."

Okay get me out of here.

"This was fun and all, but I think we are going to head out. Let's do this again sometime, alright." I chirped up. I began to try and get out when Harrison pointed the gun at me.

"Actually, who am I kidding we don't have to be anywhere. Let's stay here a while."

"This is going to be fun." Harrison said cocking the gun.

"Wait!" a new voice said. We all looked over to see Charlie standing there.

"Charlie, I'm so glad you could make it." Harrison said. He called for another man to come in and tie up Charlie. He was restrained with no complaint.