Recreational Fieldtrips and Openning Down.

Well I'm just going to get right into this one, I think it's actually extremely long but I didn't know where to end it to start a new chapter, so I just won't!!!! Ain't it cray!? Yah so imma just go right into it. Thanks for the support!!! Comment and like!!!!(: or don't, and just enjoy! I just realized I didn't have a picture of Chase! I feel so bad!! So guys!! This is Chase, he is played by Zac Efron! MMmm. YYuuMm

------------------

"When you said it got worst.."

"We weren't exactly expecting this."

"I have no clue what your talking about!" I'm completely fine! I'm not one of those weird over obsessive clingy girls! I'm normal. Well I'm not abnormal. Well shiit. Normal sucks anyway.

"Andy sweetie. You have already sniffed a kid, then bought his cologne off of him because it smells like Dylan." Blare said. Bitches buggin bout my body cologne bitches buggin.

"Also, you got all nervous and flustered once we walked past the men's bathroom because of the slight chance that he could have came out of there as we walked past." Jade said. What!? It could happen, and I was snacking on Cheetos before that so I could have had orange shit all over me!

"Ooh! And don't forget that a group of girls were just simply stating the fact that Dylan and Lola broke up, and you almost attacked them. Luckily we were here to save you before you got your ass kicked." Bree said. Please. Bitches best be off muh man, ya heard?!"

"Whate'r man. Like forreal, y'all just be up on shit, like seriously dog, bounce." I said.

"And you think your black all of a sudden. Get a grip." Blare said. She's right. Damn it. Think Andy, think!!

"It's getting bad-" I start

"Getting!? Psht! Yah okay!" Bree said laughing.

"Shut up okay! So whenever I do some crazy shit like that! I need you to smack me because-" suddenly I got a smack from Bree."

"What the hell? Not yet!"

"Oh..." she said awkwardly scratching her neck.

"Anyways so smack me WHEN I do some crazy shit or get too clingy or weird, knock some sense into me."

"No. That's weird." Blare said.

"Your such a skank! I hope you get clamidia." I groan. No offense to those with clamidia...

"Yah just no." Jade said, I looked hopefully at Bree.

"As much fun as it was the first time, i think every time I smack you, Jade will smack me, harder, so I'll pass."

"Shut up! I was gonna give you a choice but now I'm not. Bree and Jade, I'm telling you that you have to do it and since you have to listen to what I say, you will!" I smile. I had no clue what I would order them to do!! Blares been making them do shit for her, but this was my first order! Might as well throw another one in there.

"Oh and also, get my lunch, bring it to my table. And, make it fast." I winked walking away from them.

"Andy wait!" Bree said. I stopped, turned around and received a smack in the face by Jade.

"Talking to us like that was 'some crazy shit', don't do it again." she smiles and gives the place she smacked, a kiss.

She's so weird. I love it. But don't tell her, I might get smacked again.

As we all walked to lunch I couldn't help but think about Dylan. I know it's weird because I act completely normal around him, but it's like, every time he's not looking I'm a giant weirdo. I need help.