Cake Boners and Wall Punches

HEY!! GUISSS!!! So I totally wrote all of this while I was camping because I was thinking and this idea just popped into my head so I had to write it down! So thats what I did!! hehehe. Yahhhh!!(: Yah! Well I wanna update quickly because I think this is going to be a longer chapter!!! Umm. Err? Okay Imma type now! Ohh this guy is Trevor! You will meet him soon I promise!! MMM. He sexy. His name is John DeLuca!!!!! Yummy Nummy!! Hey guys!! I have a task for you! If you wanna.. Put in order that hottest guys from my story so far. And girls! Yahh!!(: Oh yeah!!

Also, I've been doing this new thing where I'm making outfits, so I'm like obsessed!! Sooo this is Andy's outfit for the day!!(: ( in the external link)

---------------------------------------

Once I woke up from my nap Blare still wasnt home. I also haven't seen Annabelle the entire time she's supposidly been here. Know what? I am not gonna sit here and mope around! Know what else!? I want some cake. So I"m gonna go and get some cake!

I jumped on my motorcycle and took off towards the nearest Coborns. I parked and walked into the store. Cake. Cake. Where is the god damn- Oh! There it is! Hmm.. What cake? No. Not birthday cake. Not anniversary cake. Congratulations cake? Yeah congratulations for getting off your lazy ass and buying a cake.

I walked over to the congratulations cake and passed something shiny. Who the hell is looking like that!? She's got her hair in a bun and is wearing a t-shirt and really short running shorts, along with some converse. Hahaha! The clown! Holy fucking wait! Thats not shiny material, its reflective material. Shit. ?I changed into comfortable stuff and forgot to change back when I left. My scars! Fuckity fuck no! I quickly grabbed a vanilla cake and ran to the cashier.

"That'll be 10.42." The fuck!? For a cake!? I just handed the guy my credit card.

"Umm actually your suppost to swipe it there" Groaaan! I finally looked up at the cashi- HOLY GOD DAMN OF SEXINESS!! He was younger, about my age, maybe a little bit older. He had blackish- brown hair and nice brown eyes that were shimmering at me. FUCK YOU SHIMMER! He was like the perfect shade of skin and- Fuck it! He was sexy! I just stared at him for a couple seconds.

"Right there ma'am" He smirked at me. I dont do smirking. Not today buddy boy!

"Okay! I stared at you for like a moment! Doesn't mean you have the right to go all smirk crazy on a girl. Damn." I said while swiping my card and signing my name. Whoa. I feel the Andy monster coming in. She want her cake ad she want it now!

"Sorry." He smiled this time. Good smiling is better than smirking. "But I stared at you for longer than a moment." What the hell!? No! Hekskis no!

"I don't need a bag. Thank you very much for asking though."

"I didn't ask that. But I am asking for your number."

"Well in that case." I said leaning close into him. "I'm good on that too!" I grabbed my cake and walked up to my motorcycle and-

"Fuck!" I forgot I have the motorcycle and not the car! How am I suppost to take my cake home!? I just stared at my motorcycle then my cake for a good five minutes.

"Didn't really think that out, did you?" I turned around to see that annoyingly sexy cashier behind me.

"No. I needed a cake and this was my only transportation."

"What's the cake for?"

"It's for, me to eat. I was creaving cake so here it is!"

"Well I could always drive your cake over to your house for you.?"

"And I could always knife you in the balls but I dont think either of us want that."

"Hey! I'm just trying to help out here! Be a good citizen and all that."