Wha?

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING CRAZY!!!! 10,000+ reads?!?!?!?!?! I don't deserve you!!! Not one teensie bit!!!! I am such a little faggot I am so so so so so so so soooooo sorry I am like the most horrible author ever!!! I haven't updated in like two months and even promised someone I would.... I know I'm a shit face. Shut up. Well at least you get a long and Uhhmazing update

from me when I take long to up fare right......?

I try, damn. (; okay okay well I know some of you are anticipating what happens next so I will leave y'all to the reading!

Oh and thank you for the support!! Please comment on my stories and give me some loves!!!(; cause aaaaaaall of meeee loves aaaaaall of youuuu!! Yah... Just read now..

--------------------------------------

"Ew why do you look like that?" we're the wonderful words I woke up to.

"Wha?" I said moaning.

"Well I was just trying to figure out what's wrong with you when you are sleeping." my amazing alarm clock said.

"Hmm.. Well I guess I didn't exactly know I was supposed to look good while sleeping."

"Of course you do! ex specially when you fall asleep with your little boyfriend!" That shit face! I realized while opening my eyes. Dylan must have carried me to my room once he was done watching TV or some shit! I'll kill that mother fucker!

"He's not my boyfriend Annabelle."

"Is it because I threatened him too much?"

"I have no clue Annabelle. Now leave me alone!"

"Okay, okay! No need to be all bitchy about it." she said walking out of my room.

I slowly got up and got changed into my regular clothing. This time I wore a red plaid long sleeve that was too big for me, some dark jeens and burgundy combat boots. I wore black and red thicker brackets and left my hair naturally curly and down. I went into Blares room rubbing my eyes, but before I got to Blares room, I ran into Trevor.

"Hey stranger." I said.

"Hey" he smiled.

"So I know I never actually got to say sorry because I shove my face with cake most every time I see you so ahem, I am very sorry for getting you caught up in this mess. I didn't mean to bring you into all of this and I'm just really sorry!" I rambled

"Oh shush it Andy! It's okay! This is actually pretty fun, my life is finally interesting. Plus I get to see Bree everyday.."

"Oh, yah, that. What do you actually see in her? Because all I see is the devil."

"I don't know, what do you see in Dylan? Especially after what you did because of him."

"Touché" he laughed and walked away waving a small bye and going to the bathroom.

"What did Dylan make you do?" someone said out of nowhere making me jump. I turned around and saw Chase exit the room across the hall, far enough so he couldn't trap me but close enough so he could hear what we were saying.

"What are you talking about?" I asked using my acting skills.

"Trevor said and I quote, 'exspecially after what you did because of him.'" Chase said, trying to get to the bottom of it.

"Wha? No! That's not what he said! Haha! What he ACTUALLY said was especially after what you did because of Tim. Tim cheated on my sister once and so I sent Rottweilers out on him and that's what I did to Tim!"

"Oh, okay! Well I promise I won't cheat on her so, not Rottweilers on me please!"

"It's okay. I sort of like you, so that's a good sign."