Wow, Our Plans Just Keep Getting Better.

Excuse for updating so late his time: Life.

Well there you go. That's all I have for you, enjoy the chapter.

_______________________________

"Nothing." he said

Hold up.

"Excuse me?" Blare asked.

"Sorry honey, I said, nothing!" he said louder with a smile.

Wait a minute.

"So are you telling me..."

Hand me a rope to choke someone with it.

"We did all of this for nothing?" Blare finished.

"Yes."

"You are saying that we were imposed upon by two senile teenagers, two adult babies, a professional killer, so to say, a double agent, and a mafia boss. We were told the truths about our family, had all of our secrets exposed, were in near death situations more than once, went through grueling training sessions, practically changed our lives, all for nothing?" I said anger laced in my voice.

"Well when you say it like that..." he said scratching his neck.

"When I say it how it happened? Well I am sorry, but I again must say that we did not do all of that for nothing."

"I am sorry to say but we did." I looked over to see Jade said this.

"But Jade-"

"We won't argue with him. What he says goes, we can only wish for the best."

"I am not going to stand by and just watch him walk to his death."

"Really, are you going to stop him? Besides he's a big boy he can take care of himself."

"Jade, after all that we have gone through lately."

"It's not that I don't like you Andy, I just follow the orders I am given. You need to too."

"He could die. All of this would have been for nothing."

"So what if he does die!"

"I am still here girls." Charlie said.

"We will have followed orders and that's that." Jade said leaving the room and walking upstairs. Bree quickly followed behind.

Honestly what is wrong with her. She went from one to one-hundred real quick.

"I am sorry girls but-" Charlie tried.

"Yah, I am sure you are." I grumbled walking away from him and up the stairs as well.

Stupid family. Stupid Charlie who is going to get himself killed when there are people perfectly capable to help him. I mean, not me necessarily, but people. Stupid Jade for going along with his plan and for going from lovey to bit-

My thoughts were interrupted by a hand over my mouth and me being drug into a room. I quickly thought of what it was Bree taught me to do in this situation and grabbed their arm around me, latched mine between theirs and grabbed my opposite side to break their hold, while lowering my body to the ground. I then turned them around using the arm that was vulnerable to me, and then got above them as they were lowered onto the ground. I looked at my attacker from above them, with my fists ready.

"Glad to know those sessions didn't go to waste." Bree smiled at me.

"Bree you're and idiot, I could have seriously hurt you!" I said reaching my hand out to her and lifting her back up.