Both Doors?

A double update? THIS NEVER HAPPENS!! a bit more forgiving of the time lapse maybe?

Andy POV

----

I woke up with a pain in my stomach and slightly dizzy. I then felt the rush of water on my face.

"What the hell!" I shouted attempting to throw my fists up, only to be disappointed because they were tied up behind a chair.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Andy, one of the daughters of Charlie." I heard someone say. I turned my head to see Harrison walking towards me.

"Nate get me a chair." Harrison said. I looked over again to see Nate walking over with a chair, trying to avoid my eye contact.

"Nate?" I asked in shock.

I don't care for this guy after all that he's done to me, but was there really anyone I met that wasn't a part in this scheme some way?

"Um, hi Andy." he said sheepishly.

"Hi?" I asked. "That's all you have to say to me?"

"No Andy, I'm-"

"You are dismissed Nate." Harrison said.

"But-" Harrison replied by hitting him with the end of his gun. I jumped back in shock as Nate seemed almost used to it, like it was routine.

"Go on now Nate, you are dismissed." he said through gritted teeth.

"Yes Sir." he replied, leaving the small room we were in.

"Now, Andy," He said returning his attention to me, with a smile. "Am I right to assume your father is also here?"

"What are you talking about, he came right in and turned himself in to you." I thought out loud. Unless of course he didn't, then I just ruined everything. I tried to hide my realization and stared at him with a poker face.

Damn it. I really do need to get that thinking aloud thing checked by a doctor.

"Oh that is so sweet of you to think your father would just give into me like that. Though, he might have said that to you, he has a bigger plan in mind, he always does."

So he wasn't making a death wish, he actually was going into this with the correct mindset.

And we all ruined it.

"Am I safe to assume that everyone is here?" He asked scooting closer to me.

"No, there's no one else here but me." I said through gritted teeth.

"Again so sweet." He said placing his hand upon my face. I cringed away at the touch and his breath on me. He just laughed in response and got closer to me.

"Such a pretty girl, we could always use you here if you didn't want to die." He said with mock sincerity.

"Id rather you kill me." I spat at his face. He promptly wiped the spit off and stood up. He quickly reached to his waistband and pulled out a gun, pressing it directly to my head.

I am going to die, I better ask Jesus to forgive my sins immediately because I better go to heaven if I die. Maybe I could see Castiel there or something. That would definitely be my Heaven.

He cocked the gun and I began praying. I kept a straight face though. I couldn't let him see that I was scared. I would not go down as the weak little girl. I am stronger than that now.

After a couple seconds he dropped the gun.

"Well, not before I find the others, I want everyone to witness this. One by one in front of your father until it's only him left."