Café Mama!

I’m sorry my lovelies! I know how horrible of a person I am for not updating! I won’t even make excuses, because I’m just a bad person. Although this did take me five hours to write, so as a thank you, do you guys suppose I could get some comments and votes!? I will update faster if you dooo!(: So since I have postponed this update for so long, let’s just get to it, aye? Actually I want to stop at exactly 4,000 words so just one

So I wanted to stop at exactly 4000 words but then I added a picture so I felt that I should tell you about it. It is Andy(Samara Weaving) in her outfit that she went to go see Ryker with. Except I added tights because Andy is still self conscious about her body, ya know?!

Lol..Look at that other girl who was totes waiting to smile in the picture of Samara Weaving. Pretty much made my night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School went past in a blur. I mean I knew what was going on, but I just didn’t pay attention to anything or anyone. Dylan tried to talk to me, but I’m sure he noticed I didn’t want to talk. All I could think about was Ryker and the ‘date’ we have tonight. How am I supposed to pull something like this off? Act? As good of an actress as I am, I know that this is real. I know who he’s working for and if he finds out who I am, I know what he will do to me.

He’d do bad, bad things guys. He’d probably throw Lego’s at me. I know, he sounds like a monster.

Cheerleading was painful. Chantelle, who Bella assigned to me, didn’t like me much. She was supposedly jealous that I was with Dylan. I’m not actually with him yet. We haven’t even been on a date which is actually bullshit now that I think about it. Anyways, Chantelle made me do all of these flips and turns and swirls, and I had no fucking clue how to do them! Plus my mind wasn’t on the cheerleading. Crazy of me, I know!

I was still thinking about tonight. What if he already knows who I am and was only playing along? What if I die tonight?

Jade and Bree cancelled our workout for the day because they could tell my mind was out of it. It could be dangerous trying to work out with them when my head is somewhere else. I couldn’t even use Dylan as a distraction for a little while because he was home, grabbing a few things. Jackass.

A little while before I was supposed to meet up for the date, I got myself ready. The other girls mysteriously left again, leaving me on my own. I rather be on my own, but just the fact that they didn’t even attempt to doll me up, seemed kind of off.

I got dressed in a white tank top with a black cross, made out of a maze. I pulled on some black nylons and a black leather skirt over top, tucking my shirt into it. I pulled on a leather jacket and went to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

I put on a light amount of eyeliner and mascara, and some red lip gloss not wanting to damage my face too much with that crap. My hair was back combed again but parted to the side and left down. It was still a little straight from yesterday, so that is good enough. I topped my look off with the signature combat boots. They were black this time.

“Are you ready to go?” Bree asked opening the door.

“Oh um, yah.” I said surprised that it was actually Bree that came in to check on me. I lied down on my bed and groaned. I am not looking forward to this. I felt the bed sink to my side and I looked over to see that Bree was lying beside me.

“I know how hard it can be to transition into this lifestyle Andy.” She said to me.

“Do you really? Are there a bunch of guys hunting you down and trying to kill you and your entire family? Plus everyone you care about?” I almost scoff. How would she know any of it?