When Do I Get To Kick Some Ass!?

I'm sorry!!): but I finally got an iPod!! So you guys will be receiving soooooo much more updates you don't even know!!!! So I guess here we go!!!

Also added this pic of Nina Agdal AKA Jade because this chapter is in her POV. She is so pretty cool. Can I be as cool as her please? As cool as literally anyone. Cause I'm not cool.
_________________

Jade POV
----------------
School went past in a blur. Well, school pretty much always did so its nothing new! Bree and I goofed off as much as we could during class. It's sort of difficult when Andy and Blare can order you around like you are a lost puppy! Give us a little credit, Bree and I know how to act.

I wish I could say how I had a boy to distract me from this whole "someone is going to kill me" thing. But I'm actually not all that worried and I don't need a boy. I have Ryker. That I can destroy. I mean, what better pastime is there than destroy an egotistical, pathetic, pretentious, jerk. I can't think of anything. The only reason why I could be distracted is because I'm thinking of how I can ruin him. But other than that, the usual, single Sally here!

Cheerleading. Who even does that shit anyways? I have legit no rhythm but growing up with Jade, she forced me to learn some dance. I didn't think she would seriously keep it up after the age of 12. I guess I was wrong... But I'm glad she didn't give up on it, because she's actually great. I am alright but let's be honest, cheer is not my thing.

I was going to make Blare and Andy workout but Bree told me to give them a break. Honestly we should be working on this stuff all of the time because people are hunting us down. But you know, people need a break and stuff. Wimps, am I right?

I made sure to have Annabelle keep Andy away when we were doing my makeup and outfit. We straightened my already blonde hair so that it landed crisply under my breast. We plastered my face with make up and some faux facial parts. Like on white chicks, except I'm already a white chick.

I wore a black dress that went above my knees. I added a short necklace with a black pearl to my outfit. Blare decided that I needed more. Gag. So she added a black and white bracelet and more makeup. She added a bunch to my face but she said it made it look natural that way. She put on fake French manicured nails and we topped it off with black strapped wedges.

I wasn't even going to give myself a look but Blare wouldn't allow me walking out of the house without taking a look. She was honestly trying to wedge her huge mirror into the doorway so I could see. I eventually gave in so we could go. She did exceptionally well for making me look preppy cute and feel comfortable. Props to her I guess. Too bad you can't actually see my face. It'd make me look even hotter.

We all snuck out to the garage and jumped in the most expensive car there was.

"Oh my gosh! This is so cool!" Blare said with a huge smile and a waitress outfit on.

"Sometimes I think you neglect to understand that we are doing this, so we can be one step ahead of your soon to be killer." Bree, who was wearing the same outfit, said.

"Sometimes I think you neglect to understand that at this moment, I couldn't give a shit!" Blare smiled. I snorted a little bit, not because it was funny but because Blare looks so adorable when she tries to swear. Either way she seemed pretty happy with the fact that I made a response to her joke.

"Do you understand what you need to do?" Bree asked ignoring the way Blare talked back to her.

"Don't draw any attention. Don't stare. Do the waitressing job more than the actual spying. Yah, I got it! When do I get to kick some ass!?"

"How about never? You can barely hit a bean bag chair."

"You can barely hit a bean bag chair." Blare mimicked.