Will I Ever Get That Back?

I said I would update before the end of the week... But it's me guys... it didn't exactly go as planned.... I mean its not all that late really!! Just forgive me, please?!

I LOVE YOU.

_______________

"If this isn't a gang bang and you are actually the person I think you are, why am I here?" Ryker asked.

"I never said I'm who you think I am." I defended. He began to look untrusting again, so I immediately tried to fix it. "I mean, I am the same person as I was when I was around you, I just am not that person that you believed for me to be, but as I said still the same kind of personality as the person that you are referring to. Just not that person."

How is it that I am always so good at these type of things?

"Wow Andy way to make that so much easier to understand!" Annabelle said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Then could you please explain it to me because I am very confused and its making me feel sad and uncomfortable." Sylvia whispered.

"No, honey, Annabelle was using sarcasm." Laycey said.

"Oh! Okay, I get it now." She whispered.

"Back to why I'm here?" Ryker said.

"Do not speak unless you are spoken to." Jade said.

"Jade!" I said in anger. "You promised that you would not be mean to him and you are breaking that promise to me!"

"I don't break promises Andy, and I promised to ruin him." Jade said.

"Yah but you more or less said it an a sexual way." Sylvia said.

"What!?" Jade asked in panic.

"What?!" Blare said in a gossipy way.

"What?" Ryker asked feeling over confident.

"I never said it in a sexual way! I said it in more of a gruff and killer like way." Jade quickly threw in.

"No, it was after you first saw him, Annabelle you remember?"

"Yes, but should we really be talking about this in front of everyone?" Annabelle asked.

"She's cool with it!" Sylvia smiled.

"I am definitely not cool with this! Sylvia, lock the mouth and throw away the key." Jade groaned.

"I don't wanna lock the mouth! Everyone should know by now that I am a very open person and that I think we should all be open and share everything! Remember Andy's emo sessions?! Those were good times!"

"No they were not! It was so embarrassing." I groaned.

"Emo sessions?" Ryker asked.

"They weren't real of course!" Blare piped in.

"She was just doing it to make sure people didn't associate with her!" Bree smiled.

"Not that cutting, for instance, makes you a bad person it just will usually seclude you from others because they aren't sure on how to handle the situation." Annabelle said. I quickly pulled my sleeves down hoping no one would notice, but Ryker was staring straight at me.

"It's sort of cold in here!" I said trying to cover it up, leaning into Dylan's side. The outcome was Ryker staring at me harder, he seemed to be studying me almost.

"Why was she keeping people away from you?" Ryker asked. It became silent.

"Oh my gosh, mom can I please take it from here?! I will be really fair and I will get what we need and, and-" Jade begged.