Is It Getting Hot In Here Or Is That Just The Irony?

I apologize this is so late, but this is th longest chapter I have written in a longer time. Plus I am tired so please just don't criticize, I'll edit this later. Also can I just say thank you so mcuh! You guys have been great thus far, but sadly, there are only about four more chapters left! All will be ranging in size depending on how I'm feeling, so there could quite possibly be more, but it's doubtful. Anyways lot's of drama this chapter, LIKE LOTS. So read on and figure it out. By my Lovelies!

<3 -Amaya<3

_____________________________

"Let me see." he said. "Please let me see."

"Andy." Blare said sympathetically. I sighed and slowly removed my jacket. I gently took off the wristbands I had put on, which left my scared wrists open to view.

I felt so naked, so exposed and vulnerable. Everyone in here could see me, how weak I really was.

How weak I still am.

He immediately grabbed my hands and pulled them to him. He could see every single time I acted on the urges inside of me. When I thought causing my own pain would make everything better, for at least the time being. I know now how stupid it was, but back then, I thought it was what I needed.

"Andy.." Dylan whispered. He was staring too long and it made me feel so small. I quickly snatched my hands out of his grasp and hid them again. Leaving Dylan a bit shocked and upset.

He quickly stood up and pressed his forehead against the wall of the van. He stood there for a few moments before he punched it. He punched it again. And again. And again, until Chase finally pulled him away. Dylan then went up to the board Sylvia had put up and pulled it down.

"Whoa there whats-" Sylvia began.

"I need you to stop the car."

"Why?" Annabelle said.

"I need you to stop the car." he repeated through gritted teeth. Annabelle slowly stopped the car, pulling off to the side of the road. He immediately got out of the car and walked away from it.

I curled up and sat there, ignoring everyone who looked at me with pity. I didn't need them to feel bad for me, I didn't want them to see me as a helpless target, and I didn't want them to see Dylan for who he used to be. I believed people could change, and he has. Now he's reminded of all the bad he used to be and it's my fault for it.

He must be disgusted with me. I know I would be.

"Chase, go find him." Blare said. I knew he had listened by the opening and closing of the door. I then felt someone sit by my side. I felt a fragile arm wrap around me and I suspected it was Jade. She pulled me into her and it wasn't until then that I began sobbing again.

"Did we miss something?" Sylvia asked.

"Shut up, we'll explain later." Bree muttered.

I rested my head in Jade's chest and tried to steady my breathing. I slowly began falling into the darkness of sleep, becoming unaware of my surroundings.

Jade's POV

---------------

When she fell asleep, I slowly removed her from me and lied her onto a pillow. I pulled a blanket over top of her and made sure she was comfortable.

"Can you guys explain now?" Annabelle asked.

"I should murder both of you." I simply said.

And I could too. I was a better fighter than Sylvia and Annabelle had zero chance, all she was good for was sitting behind a computer and typing. If I didn't need them I could kill them both easily, and they knew that too.