Don't Tell Andy We Crashed Into A Butterfly!

So I know I still haven't shown Dylan yet but I'm waiting for a really good chapter where its just a Dylan and Andy time. But here is the sexy ANDREW GARFIELD!!! He plays Nate!!! I feel bad for having really hot people play bad charracters. I mean. What bad!? Your crazy!! You should probably read now. Oh and just for you people who like them warnings, this has a little bif of sexually intercourse. So...Ahem. yahhh. Oh and this is un- edited. I will do all that crud tomorrow. :p

----------------------------------------------------

When he pulled me inside I imediately went into panick mode. Oh my god! He's going to bring me into a room so he can do things to me! Like kill me! He will hang me so that it seemed like I comitted suicide! He's the devil! Help! Please some one help! Why isn't any one coming!? Oh yah because I'm saying this in my head. I zoned back into what was happenning. How the hell did we make it to the stairs!?

"Haha. Actually I need to, you know, take a poop. Bye!" I said and ran out of his grasp and into the bathroom. Take a poop!? What were you thinking Andy!? Thats believable. I looked around and noticed this couple getting really super physical in the bath tub. I scrunched up my nose and turned to a window. Aha! Big enough for a persons body! I quickly unlocked the window and jumped on the ledge so I was squating on it. Well it's not that far of a jump down. Maybe if I-. My thoughts were interupted by the door flinging open.

"Andy!" Dylan said scaring me so much I fell off the edge. OH MY GOD!! IM GONNA DIE!! THIS IS THE LAST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!! I let out a small scream, then landed in a bush.

I quickly jumped up and brushed the leaves from off of me. I was glad when I realized every part of me was still intact. I fist pumped the air. God, I am really cool. I looked up to see Dylan leaning out of the window with wide eyes and a wide mouth. I smiled and waved.

"Close your mouth Dylan! My imaginary dick doesn't want you!" I said and gave him a small wink. I ran back to the front door as quickly as I could. What. Is. Wrong. With. Me!? I'm going complete nut job!

And here is your trophy for being the craziest psycho bitch in the world!!

Whoa inner self! You over react a tad bit.

Bitch I can do that! You just messed with Dylan Haynes!

Haha. Oh yah that did happen. I stopped. Okay I have no clue which is crazier, the fact I just messed with Dylan, or the fact that I'm talking to myself...

Stop thinking all complicated like! You just talked to Dylan like that! The same Dylan who

picked on you and hurt you, your whole life! What is wrong with you!?

Oh lord! My inner self is right! What's wrong with me!?

I walked back into the front door hoping to find Blare and ask if we could leave when a familiar voice called my name.

"Andy!" I heard Nate say.

"Oh. Hey Nate!" I said. I awkwardly walked over to him

"You enjoying the party?" Ha. No.

"Oh, yah! It's great!" I said faking my smile that I learned to perfect over the years.

"Good! You want a drink?" He asked leading me into the kitchen Eek! Peer pressure!

"Umm. Sure!" I said. He handed me a red cup and I pretended to take a sip. Me and my acting skills work really good when need be! He didn't realize I never actually took a drink. When he turned to refil his cup I quickly dumped it into the plant next to me. When he turned back around I just smiled like it was nothing.

"Need a refil already?" He asked amused.

"Uh. Yah sure thanks!" He refilled my drink and I brought the cup to my lips and he refilled. I dumped my cup in the pot. Well, yah that happened a couple more times until I noticed he was actually pretty drunk.