Getting Ready With The Descendent From Evil!

Blare's party outfit is in the external link and Andy's is in the comments! Thought I could do every other for them! Also like I said in the last chapter, this is Blake Lively! So yah.. I wanted you guys to see it but I also thought it was time to show Blare!!!!!! She is soooo perty!!! This gal is based off of my main girl Savannah!! Yah. I kow. Shes based after one or more charracters in both of my books. Well oops! Don't worry you will hear about a few other charracters I have based off of friends. yahh.. I have no life and my friends are my inspiration! Soo this is dedicated to you babyy!!

------------------------------------

I watched the clock. With ten seconds left, I packed my stuff up quick. Five seconds and I stood up and started walking to the door.

"Ms. Love-" But he was cut off by the bell. I turned around to face him, still backing up to the door. I kissed my two forefingers and and then split them up, giving a peace sign. Then I pushed the door open with my back and walked out of the classroom as fast as I could to Blare's last class.

"No running in the halls!" I heard a voice say.

"Speed walking!" I shouted back, not slowing down. I took a sharp corner and ran straight into something. I fell straight to the ground on my butt.

"Ow!" I groaned from the ground.

"Shoot, I'm sorry about that." I heard the something I ran into say. I looked up to see a really, oh my god just yum, guy standing above me. He had brown hair that was in a flow and brown eyes that were looking straight at me. His light stubble was really sexy. I glanced at his clothing and noticed he was wearing something similar to me. He had a light blue shirt on and a darker blue cardigan overtop. He had dark skinny jeans and skater shoes on. He was yummy nummy!

"Oh. No it's fine, I'm a clutz. Woohoo. Yupp, anyway!" I said really fast. I was still sitting on the ground.

"You need help up?" He asked, with an outstretched hand. I nodded my head and grabbed onto his hand. He pulled me up and I was pulled to his warm body. I looked down at our hands that were still together and blushed. He smiled and started shaking my hand.

"I'm Nate. Your that new girl right?" He asked.

"Yah, I'm Andy." I said.

"And I'm Blare! Her twin!" Blare said out of no where. Nate let go of my hand and shook Blare's. She smiled her gorgeous smile. They would be cute together! Well I guess he had my style, but he was hot, and I am not. People have just said that to make fun of me. They were being sarcastic, I'm sure. I snapped out of my debate in my head to see both Nate and Blare looking at me.

"Did you say something?" I asked. Blare rolled her eyes and Nate laughed.

"Yah. I just invited you to a party tonight. So did you want to come? Your sister already agreed." Nate said. Blare looked at me with her 'if you don't come, I will make sure bad things happen to you' face. So I nodded my head.

"Why not!" I said.

"Hey Dylan!" Nate shouted. I froze. Blare noticed something behind me and had a murderous look on her face. So I just assumed Dylan was standing behind me. "The twins are coming to your party tonight!" I all of a sudden I felt an arm go around my shoulders. I flinched at the touch of Dylan. He was suprisingly, comfortable. But I pretended like he wasn't.

"Oh, D over here wouldn't fit in with a party. Blare would most deffinately but Andy, just look at what your wearing. You look like a guy." Dylan said

"Um no she does not! She looks exactly like a girl! She's just a little, boyish with her choices of clothing." Blare said.

"Boyish!?" I asked.