Where's my spoon!?

Well folks. Im being forced to update! Brenna, my wife choked me and smashed my head against the table, shouting at me to update! She even threatened my dogs!! My dogs I tell you!! Okay VERY VERY LONG WAIT!! Im soooo sorry!! But my computer is working, and I seem to be back in business folks!! So lets give it a try why dont we!? Remember, im a bit rusty!! Also, may I just say, I have right now, 3,000+ views!!!!!! OHMYGOD!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I about pissed my pants when I saw!! You guys are amazing readers!!!!! Now if only I had some votes and comments to freak about.. now thatd make me happy! -er. Happier. Cause im already happy! OKay enough with my bull!! Time for some Andy lovin'!!!!!!(Jesus Brenna stop texting me when im tryinnna write!) This is Miranda Kerr she plays Bree! Oh my gosh!! She actually reminds me so much of Brenna it's actually crazy! Like she is almost a spitting image of her! Except Brenna is short and younger! But Bree is based off of Brenna, so Miranda Kerr is the perfect actress!! Except she's actually a model... but you feel me!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is it that everytime I'm in a car with people other than Blare, it is awkward? Like seriously! Here Blare and I are, in the back of our own car, and Chase and Dylan in the front! Well see, dumb booty Blare was stupid and agreed to letting Chase drive my second baby after my motorcycle, and I was not about to sit alone with Dylan in the back, cause I'm awkward. So I forced Blare to sit in the back with me. I tried to tell her with my eyes, but then she asked why I "looked like a fucked up horse" so I just stopped, walked up to her and whispered it in her ear. I didnt want Dylan to think I was avoiding him, I just didnt feel comfortable canoodling in the back of the car! Plus all this Harrison bull really has my head racing! Jade won't tell us anything at all and I feel like I just wanna explode!! Plus Im behind in Vampire Diaries and I really need to catch up before the new episode in a couple of days damn it!! Like Elena!! You belong with Damon!! Like Steffan! Go screw yourself and LIKE IT!!(A/N: Sorry guys! Personal....problems. Its shining through my story! It's taking over my brain!! I need helpp!!)

Well anyways, here we were, sitting in the car, not talking like idiots.

*poke* Why the hell is a squierrel poking me? Ignore it. *Poke* Fuck squierrel! Be gone! I slapped at it so the little vermin would go away!!. *POKE* fuck it.

"What do you want stupid squierrel!!?" I screamed at Blare who had her finger stretched out at me and her cheeks puffed up. So she looked like a chipmunk! See I wasn't too far off!

"What?" Dylan asked causing me to blush. I looked away and hid my hair in my face.

"Oh..Well, uhhh..." I tried "There was a finger that was.. know what! Never mind!"

Blare laughed and I snapped my head in her directioin.

"What!?" I harshly whispered.

"Nothing.. That just sounded soo wrong! AHAHAHA!" What? All I said was that there was a finger that was-oh. Now I get it. I slapped at her which made her laugh even more. Blimp(my version of saying the b-word sometimes).

I looked out the window and watched the scenery go past. I watched the autumn leaves in the branches fly past the window and the green grass become another shade of green. Just by looking outside you could tell there was a crisp wind. As i looked on, a deer ran through the fields. It was a beautiful scenery and I-

"Ewie! Look outside! It looks like shit right now!! All cold and ugly like! Jesus! It needs to get nice outside soon!!" Blare shouted right into my ear.

"You said it!! I can't wait to go out and just lay in the sun! Run barefoot in the sand!" Chase agreed.

"Actually, I have you know, feet are very unatractive and if I find one anywhere by me, it will most likely get cut off. Also, The weather outside is beautiful, so shut the fuck up and sit back before I hurt you all." I said harshly.