Seducing My Potential Killer.

I'm just from now on going to start my chapters out with a sorry because I take too long to update.): so sorry!!!!!!!!!!

This is Ryker, played by T-Mills. Is it weird that I think T-Mills is super hot?! Don't even care though. I love him and I am proud!

Also in the external link, is Andy's outfit. I love it! I want it. Buy it for me!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

--------------------------------

"Give me the eyeliner!"

"Fine! Then hand me the straightener."

"Straightener? Hell, give her the curler."

"How much lipstick should we use?"

"All of it!"

"Slut her up!"

"How about everyone gets out of my room and lets me do it myself." Blare, Jade, and Bree were extatic to give me a makeover. They all agreed that this could be a life changing moment for me.

Do they not realize that if this goes wrong, the only change in my life would be death. I'm not really looking forward to that.

"How about no. Just wait a minute. We will all go into Blares room and plan this out." Jade said.

"That way no one gets killed." Blare said.

"Correction- that way YOU don't get killed." Bree smiled.

"Whatever! Just go fast please." I said already irritated with them.

"Eep! Yay!" Blare said pulling them out of the room, and the door was just... About.... Closed.

When the door shut, I quickly jumped up and turned on the straightner. I ran to my closet and searched for a long sleeve black shirt. The first one I saw had the word rock on it, so I just threw that mofo on. I then found a red leather jacket to go overtop and some black nylons. I ran around looking for a fucking skirt. Where the hell would I look!? I walked in my closet and crawled around looking at boxes on the floor. None said skirts. I then began jumping to try and see above on the shelves. Dresses, no. Blouses, what the fuck is a blouse? Heels, fucking hell no. Why do I even have any!? Skirts, yes. Yes!! I jumped up again and knocked the box off of the shelf.

"Nice." I praised myself, grabbing a pink cotton skirt. I slid it on and it ended just above the knee. I then pushed up my shirt sleeves and put a leather bracelet on each wrist. I then ran to the bathroom and straightened my hair. I then began back combing it for more volume, then I put it into a pony that was off to the side a bit. Once I was done with my hair, I grabbed the eyeliner and put it on thick around my eyes. Even though I don't wear makeup, it doesn't mean that I don't know how to use it. I then put on a small amount of red lipstick. I pulled on my combat boots and threw a couple of rings on my hand. Then I quickly ran downstairs and hid from three of the devils spawns.

"Sylvia!" I whisper-shouted around the corner of the kitchen, into the living room. She looked up quickly from her phone and searched for me.

"Sylvia!" I said again.

"Heavenly Father... Is that you?" Sylvia whispered, getting the guys and Annabelle's attention.

"Who are you talking to?" Trevor whispered.

"I don't know." she whispered back.

"It's me!" I whispered louder, getting everyone's attention. "I need your help-"

"Andy! Where are you?" Bree sung.

"Andy we saw your clothes and makeup everywhere, you didn't get ready without us, right!?" Blare shouted. My eyes widened and I tried to stay hidden behind the corner.