Well This is Embarrasing.

I would just like to point out that I had started this chapter extremely early and then all if a sudden I got friggen writers block!! It's the worst thing in the whole wide world. Nothing sounded good enough and I just wanted to cry!! Makes me so sad. But I'm going to try and try! I promise this will be a main priority. I will force myself to get this done, but its also really encouraging if I get votes or comments! I don't even care if the comment is 'hey slut' I will cry of happiness! so PLEASE.

Just watched As Above, So Below tonight ( well technically a while ago now...) and my friend got so scared she was holding onto me and then jumped and tried shoving her head into my ear. Ahaha!! xD she's such a dork! I love her to bits!

But seriously that movie is good.

Anyways! Im going to try and update Once a week!! Everything is starting to happen and it's starting to get all action-ish. This is still a romantic book! I am getting there and I have a plan for it! Its just not the time yet!

I love you all!! And may I just say, 26k reads?!?! Don't you guys have something better to do?!(; I love you all!! I'm freaking out!!

__________________
I just needed a way out. What I was doing didn't register in my head. I needed to talk to someone who didn't know what was happening. Someone to comfort me. He seemed like the best choice.

I knew he wasn't, but if he wasn't who he was, I think he could have been a good friend. A friend that I needed right now. I didn't want Dylan to judge me. I don't know why I thought he would, because I'm sure he wouldn't, I just didn't want him to treat me different. I needed someone who didn't know.

He didn't know, and that's how I found myself dialing his number.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Can I come over?" I embarrassingly sniffled.

"Are you crying?"

"No!" I quickly denied. "I went for a run and my eyeballs started to sweat. Happens all of the time." I heard him let out a half hearted chuckle.

"Yes you can come over." I could imagine him smiling through the phone. He gave me the address to his house and I quickly wrote it down.

"Thanks, Ryker." I finished before hanging up.

Yes I know, 'Ryker is a hired killer coming after you! What is wrong with you going to him for comfort you buffoon?!'. Ah give me a break. He seems so harmless for a killer and he reacted so angry when I called him one by accident. I think there's more to his story.

But I wasn't going to him for his story. I was going because killer or not, he has been nothing but nice to me and I need a shoulder right now that isn't in this horrid house.

So I snuck out of the window. I tied my bed sheets together then onto the windows hook. I threw it out the window and climbed down. I quietly went into the garage and walked my bike out. I walked it far enough down the road so that when I turned it on, no one in the house would hear it, then walked some more.

Just in case, you know?
-------------------

I got to Ryker's apartment at around 2. I walked in and went to the room he told me. Once I got there I gave a soft knock. He immediately answered and opened the door with one hand and the other on the wall next to the door frame. I quickly ducked under his arm and walked to his couch. I plopped myself down and got comfy.

"You look different?" he said, or asked more like.

"Yes I know, got something to drink? Preferably milk. Milk is good for your bones and stuff." I replied. Yes I left without looking the part I should. I realize, I'm in the wrong again!