We Are Ghosts!

I was grounded. Then ungrounded. Then grounded again. Cut me some slack please?! I really am trying yo! but this is gonna be sort of short so I can get it out to you. But I swear it'll still be good!
___________________

I spent the rest of my week as busy as ever. I would wake up for school, go to cheerleading after school, spend a little bit of time with Dylan before going out to see Ryker late at night and then going back to Dylan and sleep, then the cycle would start again.

I was exhausted at school, but I was able to keep up. It took a lot of effort and energy to understand and process everything though. I don't know if my teachers were catching on to me, but we seemed to have a less than usual amount of homework this week.

Cheerleading has become my bitch. I can do the whirly whirl and the twisty twist! I just learned the whirly twist and the flippity flip, and I have to say I am pretty good.

Also as you can tell, I'm still not so sure on the names of what I'm doing...

But I'm doing it!

I feel like I haven't talked to Dylan all week. I mean we talk constantly whenever we are with each other, it's just we aren't with each other much. He has been understanding and hasn't gotten very upset yet, but I feel deprived of him.

Meanwhile, Ryker and I have gotten closer than ever, like Blare and I close. I feel bad because Dylan and I aren't that close yet. I keep telling myself that its okay, and if Dylan and I were forced to spend that amount of time together, then it'd be like the same thing.

Annabelle has programmed Trevor's voice in the system and has been taking all of his calls and acting as him. She is doing a really good job of it actually! We just made sure to have her say the total opposite of what we thought of him and its been working amazingly.

Today is Friday. The last day I have to spend with Ryker. I'm actually a little upset about it, but it's the best thing. I'm also a little worried, Bree, Blare, and Jade seem so sure that after tonight Ryker won't be a problem. It scares me. Not because Ryker could die or get hurt, no not at all.

I'm worried Blare might have a gun and shoot everything for fun or something. Blare and a gun doesn't even sound remotely safe and there is going to be a town that gets accidentally shot up.

Holy lord, who knew a Friday would be the most stressful day of your life so far? Fridays are supposed to be fun and finally stress free.

Why?

I got dressed in my usual get up. Makeup, back combed and volumed hair, ripped something or another and lots of black. All though now, it was more of a comfortable style and I don't have to try too hard.

Plus combats. You can't ever forget the combats.

Ryker and I were meeting at the café we had our first 'date' at. The girls seemed to know their way around it pretty well and they kept bringing up something with a rope?

I grabbed my stuff and had left at eight, after cheer and after cleaning up and going over the plan. I said bye to Dylan and left on my motorcycle.
---------------
When I got to the café Ryker was waiting for me by the gate.

"Hey beautiful." he greeted me and slung an arm over my shoulder. This ticked Dylan off to no end, he constantly says it during our small talks when we are together.

"Hey buttface."

"Buttface? What did I do now?"

"Nothing."

"Then why the names?" he pouted.

"Put your pout away. I just like calling you names."

"You are a mean, mean girl."