Chapter 16

Danielle's P.O.V

My phone blared loudly threw my house I ran over and answered it.

"Danielle meeting now" was all scooter said before hanging up. I groaned and ran over to my closet. I was having a major lazy day guess not anymore. I grabbed black faded denim jeans that showed the dream catcher tattoo on my left thigh, a black beatles shirt that I tucked in and my red vans I have weird style.. I then threw my hair in a bun and grabbed my phone and sunglasses before heading out.

Since its illegal here in la for paps to be in front of your yard I had no one snapping pictures of me thank The Lord. I got into my car and turned on the radio. I played it loudly until I got to the building. Fans hadn't found me yet.

"Morning kid" Jeff smiled I waved.

"Hello" I responded. He lead me to the meeting room. When I entered I didn't expect to see who I saw. The boys and Paul. I kind of froze at the entrance but then slowly took my regular seat.

"I got your coffee" Suzy smiled handing me coffee. She was supposed to be my assistant but I hate having one I feel so depended.

"Thank you but seriously you don't need to get me coffee I can do it myself." I smiled she nodded and walked out. It was quite no one was saying anything so I just pulled out my phone and went on twitter.

"Grab somebody sexy tell em, hey

Give me everything tonight" I sang lightly to myself. Still silence.

"Alright dani put your phone away. We all need to talk" scooter told me I put my black iPhone on the table. "Listened to this" he turned on the tv.

"Last night was the 2012 music awards everyone was there including Danielle Ross and one direction. Zayn and Danielle posed together on the red carpet exchanging small talk but we couldn't help but notice the distance between her and famous ex boyfriend Harry styles. At the end of the show Danielle announced biggest band and congratulated him with a hug." The announcer person said nothing big here whats the big deal..

"Danielle was then spotted getting into the car with the five one direction boys and went to the biggest restaurant in la when they seemed to talk but Danielle left early tears definitely rolling down her cheeks then tweeting 'people change' which Harry retweeted. Is there a fight going on maybe a possible get back together what about haylor?" The tv then went off.

"Danielle what the hell are you thinking!" Scooter shouted loudly. He sometime got really mad at me and would yell a lot. "You can't start fighting with other people this is causing alot!"

"I'm not gonna be all buddy buddy with my ex boyfriend! Do you not realize we are normal people to?! We fight get the fuck over it!" I groaned he sighed.

"I don't think you should be yelling at her they've been friends for the past almost two years. Of course they fight I mean they broke up after all.." Paul defended me I nodded.

"Are we done here? I'm not gonna sit here and get yelled at for something that isn't even my fault."

"So now it's not your fault" Harry mumbled again.

"No it's not its yours." I said blandly.

"Got you're a bitch!" He groaned.

"Fuck off"

"Guys stop!" Louis shouted standing up. "God you guys used to be so in love. Don't try to tell me you still aren't. Danielle let me see your necklace" he insisted I slowly lifted my hand then realized I was still wearing the the one Harry had given me. "Harry let me see your necklaces" he held out his necklaces the paper airplane wasn't there.

"Taylor has it" he said not looking at me. That did it.

"I'm leaving" i unclipped the necklace threw it on the table and walked out. I got to the back and got into my car. Wow he's totally moved on and I'm still stuck here loving him.

Harry's P.O.V

She undid the necklace and threw it on the table and walked quickly out of the room avoiding anyone's eyes. Scooter sighed loudly.

"You guys can go" Paul told us. We all nodded and walked out. When we got to the car i sat passengers seat it was quite.

"Why would you give taylor that!? Danielle have you that you can't do it!" Niall said obviously in rage.

"I wanted something of mine for her to keep"

"Oh Harry quit the charade. Taylor is psychotic. Danielle is the one you want" Zayn smacked the back of my head.

"No she isint I've moved on man." Truth is I haven't.

Danielle's P.O.V

I walked into my house and threw my keys on the coffee table along with my bag. I slumped down on the couch and opened up my laptop. I searched up haylor on twitter just to see. I seen pictures of him her and lux in Central Park, some back in cheshire then infront of her house. I quickly shut the laptop.

My phone vibrated in the couch. I reached for it and opened the message.

Management: Danielle be at the studio by 6am please, youll be recording and we have a few things to speak about before tour.

I thought fame would be fun.... boy was I wrong.

HELO. I haven't updated in forever.. I've been busy, how was your Christmas? Mine was great I got one direction tickets! :') do you guys ship haylor I definitely don't its awful. Anywhore hope you guys like it!

Love you cupcakes ✌