Chapter 13

SO. I decided since there isn't many Miley Cyrus songs I like Danielles voice is Christina grimmies. If you don't know who she is there will be a link of her singing on the side!

READ ON CUPCAKES ✌

Chapter 13 

Danielle's P.O.V

Its been three weeks I got the dm and I'm now just getting to LA my nerves are rattling. Scooter set up so that me, the boys, Stella and Dylan come all the way out here hey I need my support group. The hotel was pretty and the weather no denying that.

I slipped on a pair of white shorts and tucked my tank top into them. I was so nervous I mean I was about to meet Justin bieber. I might not be a crazy fan but he's the biggest singer ever!

"Babe you'll do great relax" Harry smiled kissing my cheek. He was coming to our sweet with scooter, usher and la Reid. There was a loud knock on the door I could hear someone answer it took a deep breath. Harry interlocked our fingers together the others gave me a reassuring smile.

"Hey danielle! I'm Justin" Justin smiled, he was really stylish I love what he's wearing. "This is scooter, LA Reid and my man usher"

"Nice to meet you guys"

"Hey boys!" Justin greeted apparently they all know eachother cause they hung out or something I don't really know. They did there whole boy hello thing, then we all sat down on a couch my hands were sweating like crazy I don't even know how Harry's still holding on to them.

"So Danielle, your into music? Play any instruments?" Usher questioned.

"Yea I play the guitar, drums, violin, piano and harp"

"Would you mind singing us alittle something just to get a clear hearing of it" usher smiled and handed me the guitar "do you know any of Justin's songs?"

"The only one I know by heart is one time"

"Go for it" he smiled I took a deep breath and strummed the guitar, I was extra nervous cause justin Bieber, usher, la Reid and scooter were watching me sing but also cause the boys my sister and Dylan were. The only one who's really heard me in real life was Stella and Harry.

"When I met you boy my heart went knock knock 

Now them butterflies in my stomach won't stop stop 

And even though it's a struggle love is all we got 

And we gon' keep keep climbing to the mountain top" I sang the whole song attempting to hit every note perfectly which I think I did but I don't really know.

The room irrupted in claps that means I did good great.

"Wow talented girl we have here, major pipes those notes were amazing" la Reid smiled.

"Wow thanks"

"I think we would be stupid not to sign you, here are the papers it's a contract you've read threw it right?" Scooted asked me I nodded, he sent me a computer version that I read over "sign here".

I looked over at the group who smiled and nodded happily, I smiled appeared on my face as I signed that last paper.

"Welcome to the family!" Justin shouted hugging me.

"Thanks!"

Harry's P.O.V

They handed her all her papers and stuff then exited the hotel room, we were going out to dinner with them tonight. Everyone swarmed her with congrats. Don't get me wrong I'm more than happy for her I'm actually ecstatic but I know how this is gonna end unfortunately.